I had a a movie that I uploaded,1.45 gb,I had the playbook plugged into my computer,with my video folder open,and I deleted a movie from my pc,i realized it was aslo deleted from my playbook,so I reinstalled the movie,when I looked the storage on the playbook before I reloaded the movie it said ,55.1 gb and aftr 53.7,I havent loaded anything on this device other than the accident delete and reinstall.does this storage numbers reflect the proper numbers???or is there sme storage being used up by that video,I deleted from pc,remeber I didnt dlte from the playbook,however it was gone,I hope ive exsplained myself correctly ,and thanks for any input
    01-14-12 09:34 PM
    I had a a movie that I uploaded,1.45 gb,I had the playbook plugged into my computer,with my video folder open,and I deleted a movie from my pc,i realized it was aslo deleted from my playbook,so I reinstalled the movie,when I looked the storage on the playbook before I reloaded the movie it said ,55.1 gb and aftr 53.7,I havent loaded anything on this device other than the accident delete and reinstall.does this storage numbers reflect the proper numbers???or is there sme storage being used up by that video,I deleted from pc,remeber I didnt dlte from the playbook,however it was gone,I hope ive exsplained myself correctly ,and thanks for any input
    I cant tell you what exactly happened in your case, but if you follow these steps then for sure you will delete what you intend to.
    - connect your PB to your computer
    - open your folder on the PB that contains the file you want to delete
    - drag your file into trash/recycle
    - with the PB still connected to your computer delete the file from the trash / recycle bin
    - now you are good to disconnect your PB.

Sometimes you may need to restart your device, to reflect the current status of storage.

Good luck, hope this helps
    Last edited by anindoc; 01-14-12 at 10:03 PM.
    01-14-12 09:55 PM
    Total storage on the PB 64GB is not 64GB, but rather 59.4 GB, if that's what you're getting at.
    01-14-12 10:14 PM
    Total storage on the PB 64GB is not 64GB, but rather 59.4 GB, if that's what you're getting at.
    yes I knew it wasmt 64 but rather somewhere around 59 but with my scenario of teh plug in ,accidental delete,i thought the numbers were off,as for shutting off and rebooting I havent done that although I did a restrt wich I think is the same ,thing,somehow I think the video that was deleted ,is still susing taht space ,although the movie isnt there anymore
    01-14-12 10:26 PM
    my palybook says total storage 59.4..free storage 53.7.I only up,loaded a 1.50 gb movie
    01-14-12 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD