hi ive got a 64gig playbook and i have been downloading music, today i got an error message saying '' there is not enough storage to download this file''.well thers no chance i have filled 64gig ive still got 55.2 left, anyone know what the crack is with this??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    07-04-12 09:35 AM
    How are you "downloading" the music to the pb? You might try Restarting it. Could there be an issue with the last track you were downloading?

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    07-04-12 10:36 AM
    downloading music from youtube using youtube to mp3 converter in the browser downloaded 5 tracks all work perfectly, havent tried doing the restart routines will be the first thing i will do wen in from work, thanks will post findings

07-04-12 11:12 AM
    downloading music from youtube using youtube to mp3 converter in the browser downloaded 5 tracks all work perfectly, havent tried doing the restart routines will be the first thing i will do wen in from work, thanks will post findings

I don't do that much downloading directly to the device. There may be a cache size limit. You could try clearing the Browser cache (browser, swipe down, options, etc)
    07-04-12 12:47 PM
    I don't do that much downloading directly to the device. There may be a cache size limit. You could try clearing the Browser cache (browser, swipe down, options, etc)
    I download from the Internet straight to my PB all the time. Most download at least 1 gigabytes a day, sometimes 3gb. Not sure what is happening. Most of my files are about 300mb. Have downloaded a 1.5gb file.
    Last edited by Hawnz; 07-04-12 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Spelleng
    07-04-12 08:43 PM
    You might also get Air Browser, a free app from App World. After installing, check to see what is on your Playbook.
    07-04-12 10:53 PM
    I get this same error for something completely different. I get it when I try logging onto microsoft online exchange to remotely access my company email/calendar. The weird thing is that it only occurs when I am on Bridge. When over wifi, I don't get the error.
    07-06-12 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD