Yes, I know this makes me a very lonely person.

On occasion;
    I am STILL using my Playbook with an old BlackBerry 9780 and loving the productivity via BBerry Bridge.

I love having the messages and emails ported between the two devices the way they do with Bridge, and it simply makes me a more productive business owner - at times.

Admittedly, I have a very modern Quad Core Android and I have a WindwosPhone that I do use. The Berry and Playbook combo are solely for the Office or hotel room desk when I am cranking out work on my Laptop with the Playbook in the Charging STAND and the Berry in the charging CRADLE. I can concentrate on other things and quick reply to emails and texts and post Twitter and LInkedIn like a Pro.

I'm sad that this is such a sunset product. Seriously. It could have been awesome. But alas, I know it's at the end of the life cycle. But in the twilight years of this combo, it sure does work for me in my office.
    mh1983 and dmlis like this.
    06-19-15 01:57 PM
    I use my PlayBook and Bold in much the same way - with equally pleasing results. I still hope that an updated PlayBook will be released.
    06-20-15 05:36 AM
    Use my PB bridged to Bold 9790. Brilliant as I am abroad a lot and BB has a good value unlimited worldwide data plan. Shame browsers are quite slow but some websites worst than others.
    06-21-15 11:43 AM
    Q10 bridged to the PlayBook whenever wifi is spotty, weak or not available. Unlimited data plans keep the Q10 and Playbook surfing nearly seamlessly. Kinda unusual to have to decide which "tool" to use when responding to texts/BBM
    06-22-15 10:09 PM
    Still use my Torch 9810 with my Playbook, works great for me.
    06-23-15 08:44 AM
    I'm a Q10 bridge guy. My bold 9900 give up the ghost

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 10:05 AM
    Use my PB bridged to Bold 9790. Brilliant as I am abroad a lot and BB has a good value unlimited worldwide data plan. Shame browsers are quite slow but some websites worst than others.
    Agreed indeed. When I was with T-Mo I was amazed that for $20 a month I could get unlimited worldwide Blackberry BIS. You just can't beat that. Plus VOIP Hotspot was free at the time, and I could call worldwide on VOIP for pennies.

I'm currently on Simple Mobile (MVNO of T-Mo) that is very inexpensive BlackBerry BIS in the US but no roaming. So I have to find an international BlackBerry BIS SIM Card that is Prepay and relatively inexpensive for worldwide BIS coverage. Suggestions are appreciated.
    06-25-15 10:20 PM