For quite some time now I've been wanting (needing) a Blackberry Bluetooth Mini Keyboard. I hadn't gotten one as the prices have been really steep. Anywhere from $90 to 100 something dollars.
    Well I just scored a 16GB Playbook with a case, a Blackberry Bluetooth Mini Keyboard with a separate case, a Blackberry usb charger and a Blackberry usb cable for $45 including shipping.
    I consider the total cost to pay for the keyboard which is fine with me. The 16GB Playbook is a bonus. I will download pictures to it and use it as a dedicated digital photoframe and place it in my charging stand on a bookshelf in the living room. I don't know how many photos I can fit yet but I'm sure it will be adequate.
    Oh, by the way, everything works. Charging via usb, the camera, and the keyboard works as well as pairing up with both of my Playbooks.
    I guess you could say that I too am still loving the Playbook.
    anon(5597702) and dmlis like this.
    04-01-15 01:42 PM
    I would have loved to swung a factory keyboard to use with mine but couldn't find one reasonable enough.

Glad to see someone got lucky!
    04-01-15 02:38 PM
    I won't buy your PlayBook but I will help build the flamethrower!
    04-03-15 04:30 AM
    Love that it still updates the note pad sorely missing on my Passport. I still have a Torch slider on my home network. Love the flick motion that closes/saves programs/web sites. It is relatively slow, but gets the job done. (Man, I still miss the lighted pearl on my BB Pearl. ) Who needed the touch pad/screen??? The stereo sound beats the HP android notebook I looked into.
    I still use mine to access some of the "seamy" side of IE. I have two, one at a bargain price. BB screwed up big time when they discontinued it.
    08-13-15 12:55 PM
54 123