Is your ShowBox the old version?

Can't get the new one workign decently on pb.. can you toss the bar for it up somewhere? Also teh YT downloader as well.
    Search on APK to Bar Online Converter
    02-02-15 01:14 PM
    I have Show Box v3.4 and the older one V1.0. I prefer V3.4. I seem to be too new to attach links and downloads. The YT downloader isn't an app on my PB. I go to http : // en. filsh. net / download (remove the spaces).
    02-03-15 08:06 AM
    I use mine regularly as well. I don't like lugging around a laptop to class, so I have mine bridged to my phone and can view/edit lecture notes, pdf and doc handouts and the like. Serves my purposes well. I don't think I'll ever give up my PB because I find Blackberry Bridge so useful.

Posted via CB10
    DurdenLunarius likes this.
    03-01-15 09:28 PM
    I still use mine a few times a week. I like having it in my work bag because it can do most stuff that my laptop can do in a pinch. I use it less now that I have an iPhone 5 as my phone but it's still a pretty good piece of hardware. I used to have a Nook Tablet and I upgraded to the Nook HD. Some things the Playbook still does much better but the HD is speedier when it comes to web browsing etc. The $99 I spent on the refurbished 16gb Playbook a couple years ago is probably one of the best technology purchases I ever made.
    03-06-15 05:24 PM
    We also have a playbook, and it is used daily..i rarely use my laptop
    03-10-15 06:57 AM
    i still use my playbook every once in a while when i am travelling. mostly for e mail,browsing, fb and music.

i ilke the size and the way it feels in the hand.
    03-10-15 06:50 PM
    hey I'm posting here to join in and say I'm currently on my playbook! I'm using the HDMI out to display the screen on to one of my two monitors here on my desk. It's also Bridged with my classic so I never have to put my conversations on hold.

I enjoy my Playbook!
    03-11-15 01:02 AM
    Looking on here and thinking about getting one myself, I got rid of my iPod so just looking to use it for my music. I have an iPhone and don't want to have my phone hooked up to listen to pandora or tunein. So basically thinking of using it as a replacement to my iPod. Not for much more. Any suggestions? I've seen some here posted that are selling pretty cheap.
    03-11-15 04:46 PM
    I'll sell you my 64 GB unit
    03-11-15 05:25 PM
    I'll sell you my 64 GB unit
    Pictures, condition and price. Also where are u located?
    03-11-15 05:28 PM
    I'm in southwestern Ontario. If your interested pm me. Its been in an otterboc case since day one and doesn't have a mark on it. I wont take less than $100 plus actual shipping for it. I'd rather keep it for a music player on the patio if I can't get my asking price. Just don't use it enough otherwise so that's why I'm selling.
    03-11-15 05:50 PM
    Ah, cool thanks anyways. I'm looking for one to do the same thing basically, just for music. I've seen some here going a bit lower than than that and they are stateside, so shipping would be less...thanks for getting back to me though!'
    03-11-15 06:06 PM
    No worries good luck. As a music or video player its a worthwhile purchase and you won't be disappointed. Its in the other areas I find it lacking and bought another tablet for those uses.

Oh and don't forget that 100 Kanuckian dollars is less than 80 Bama bucks 😁
    03-11-15 06:17 PM
    No worries good luck. As a music or video player its a worthwhile purchase and you won't be disappointed. Its in the other areas I find it lacking and bought another tablet for those uses.

Oh and don't forget that 100 Kanuckian dollars is less than 80 Bama bucks 😁
    Lol, gotcha! Yeah, will be just for music.....thanks!!
    Cynycl likes this.
    03-11-15 06:22 PM
    If you get one, ES file explorer is great for handling lan streaming from other storage devices. That or Plex. If you go that route you can pick up a 16gb playbook for about the same price as a USB memory stick
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    03-11-15 06:35 PM
    If you get one, ES file explorer is great for handling lan streaming from other storage devices. That or Plex. If you go that route you can pick up a 16gb playbook for about the same price as a USB memory stick
    Checking them out on eBay right now. I have an iPhone for all of my apps so don't need app selection, just my music stream for the house.
    03-11-15 06:44 PM
    Got a 32gb one on eBay
    03-12-15 08:18 PM
    Just received it this afternoon . Pretty cool, yes it's a bit slow, but it won't be for everyday use. A bit upset I can't get tunein on it. But at least I got pandora.
    03-16-15 02:43 PM
    Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 05:39 PM
    I use mine daily for streaming music, composing long emails (with the bluetooth keyboard) , maintaining excel spreadsheets and playing a few games like Monopoly, Word hero, Asphalt and Cribbage.

I also hook it up to an hdmi projector and use it and my keyboard as a virtual white board for my classes.

I loved it for watching videos but since the Amazon deal those days ago over.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-15 06:49 PM
    I love my PB too. Took it to work and I was showing someone a video, another person close by asked what kind of external speakers I was using. I just love to rub it in to an Iphone user!!!!
    03-25-15 09:48 PM
    .....selling my 32gb if anyone is interested in it.....(plug)......checkout my post......lol.....
    03-27-15 05:29 AM
    I still use mine near enough every day, streaming tv, podcasts, watching films when i travel away over night, reading the news, ebooks, comics , never been a big app person, so i does everything i need, don't think i'll be changing until it breaks,
    03-27-15 10:50 AM
    I still use my 32Gb everyday for music. I plug it into the auxiliary input in my car. This unit is almost three years old and there not a scratch on it and i've had very few issues with it. I haven't come across a more robustly built tablet to date. It's such a shame that this device is no longer supported.

Posted via CB10
    Larry Harper likes this.
    03-29-15 08:51 AM
    Even if it's no longer supported, you can still extend it's usefullness by selecting apps that use its resources frugally either from BBW, or elseware. Finding those apps can be a source of frustration at times, but for those who choose to keep it relevant as a tablet in 2015 and beyond, we must.

I've found a few that have extended the life of mine and still in the search for more.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-15 01:20 PM
54 123