This playbook is off the chain its the best tablet out still and I don't care what the haters say
    FF22, engineer4, nealjane1 and 1 others like this.
    11-23-13 05:09 AM
    This playbook is off the chain its the best tablet out still and I don't care what the haters say
    Damn right my man!
    11-23-13 06:11 AM
    Different devices work for different people. Enjoy your Playbook!
    WILDWOLF_KT and anon(5597702) like this.
    11-23-13 06:11 AM
    YES Sir, I still LUV my PlayBook no matter what people say or don't say. Its still a GREAT device for ME and how I use a tablet
    bambinoitaliano and JJCC30Hwd like this.
    11-23-13 06:13 AM
    Same here - I love my five Playbooks!
    JJCC30Hwd likes this.
    11-23-13 08:54 AM
    Sat down last night with my girl and caught up with our shows through HDMI on her Samsung SmartTV. Still one of the best devices to do this with. Bridged my Q10 as a mouse. It is still a great Tablet even though it is now old tech. I only know one person who has set up their i-devices to do the same thing and man did he spend a lot of money to do it. The difference being his is more capable but mine is portable. He can't bring his to a Hotel. Lot's of great uses for Playbooks. Still a great device. Glad so many still enjoy it as much as I have for the past 2 years.
    11-23-13 09:43 AM
    I have to be honest and say I am actually hating the PlayBook now that I've been using BB10 since February through my z10.

The browsing is horrible.

Maybe I'm missing something but perhaps people can tell me what they are using their play books for these days.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and phylez like this.
    11-23-13 09:51 AM

Maybe I'm missing something but perhaps people can tell me what they are using their play books for these days.

Posted via CB10
    Browsing. Lol. Mostly media consumption. It has great speakers and an HDMI output for viewing on monitors or TVs. I do use Origami browser and point it in the direction of TV and Movie websites with relative ease. The only thing missing on a Playbook for me is a large selection of games and the lack of productivity app updates.
    11-23-13 11:44 AM
    Cool. I'll try that browser.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 12:54 PM
    I use my Playbook for music, movies, documents, reading books,etc. With the PB keyboard i use my PB extensively at work during meetings.....still love the multiple apps at once and i can quickly switch between apps without closing first......still awesome!
    JJCC30Hwd likes this.
    11-23-13 01:36 PM
    I think the PlayBook is absolutely amazing... From the natural surround sound (proper placement of the speakers), to the true multitasking (you can watch a video or have a videochat and still search around the tablet), love the swiping actions, and you can't forget the keyboard.
    Then the bluetooth syncing to my Z10 where I can surf the Web, text and BBM chat all from the Playbook.

Too bad BlackBerry never put more effort into getting this product out to the masses with more apps and telling people of the potential that this amazing tablet has to offer.
    11-23-13 02:07 PM
    Still use mine every day! Started to use it more for watching downloaded TV shows on my TV

Posted via CB10
    11-23-13 02:30 PM
    As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
    11-23-13 02:38 PM
    Different devices work for different people. Enjoy your Playbook!
    Absolutely Right...
    11-24-13 04:06 AM
    It is a great tablet. Just imagine if they updated it. Chen should do it but it would take serious guts after they failed the first time.

My Nexus 7 is great but it's not made for professionals.
    11-24-13 07:06 AM
    I love the way the UI works etc. I do however hate how slow and behind it is. If you still love it that's cool.
    11-24-13 07:12 AM
    As I am a new merican is there any possibility you could tell me what "off the chain means" in normal English? I know I'm showing my ignorance but please forgive me and let me understand what you actually said?
    11-24-13 10:18 AM
    yeah, It's not a perfect tablet but It's enough for me. I love it.
    11-24-13 10:33 AM
    What makes my PB 64GB perfect is that I paid $60 for it (it owes me very little at the price).

Had I paid $600, I'd probably have a very different opinion.
    11-24-13 11:49 AM
    I have to be honest and say I am actually hating the PlayBook now that I've been using BB10 since February through my z10.

Posted via CB10
    Youtube, Ebook reading in bed, browser (yeah a bit sluggish, but decent), email, BBM and SMS - with the new update to bridge, and downloaded TV episode playack (much larger, and easier on the eyes screen, than the Q10).

I also occasionally take it into meetings for note-taking, and have used it for PPT presentations hooked up to a projector.

For what I paid ($60 used for the 64GB), the thing is pretty good.
    11-24-13 11:53 AM
    As I am a new merican is there any possibility you could tell me what "off the chain means" in normal English? I know I'm showing my ignorance but please forgive me and let me understand what you actually said?
    over the top,,, very excellent,,, did you become a citizen, SOM???
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-24-13 12:15 PM
    over the top,,, very excellent,,, did you become a citizen, SOM???
    I was given dual Nationality but I don't know what that means only I now have seven passports? I guess I'm a kind of reverse citizen in so much as I spend US taxpayers money but don't pay any? If that makes sense?
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    11-24-13 12:41 PM
    I was given dual Nationality but I don't know what that means only I now have seven passports? I guess I'm a kind of reverse citizen in so much as I spend US taxpayers money but don't pay any? If that makes sense?
    "You have a dual-status tax year when you have been both a resident alien and a nonresident alien in the same year. Dual status does not refer to your citizenship; it refers only to your resident status in the United States"
    Publication 519 (2012), U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens
    Attachment 223899
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-24-13 02:43 PM
    "You have a dual-status tax year when you have been both a resident alien and a nonresident alien in the same year. Dual status does not refer to your citizenship; it refers only to your resident status in the United States"
    Publication 519 (2012), U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens
    Attachment 223899
    Don't mind the old men he need as many citizenship as possible. You'll never know how many countries going to start banning him.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-24-13 02:54 PM
    Don't mind the old men he need as many citizenship as possible. You'll never know how many countries going to start banning him.
    that's my point tho,,, he doesn't hold dual citizenship, @ least here,,, U.S. stopped recognizing it decades ago,,, i still hold my grandfathered status as i was born on foreign soil to U.S.-born citizens,,, his status applies to "dual alien" income taxability,,, if we ever meet, he's buyin',,, everything,,, ,,, in my bracket, i got it coming...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 11-25-13 at 10:22 AM.
    11-24-13 03:09 PM
37 12