Off the chain, off the chart and off the hook. It's been the perfect tablet for me for nearly 3 years. I wonder how many more years I can squeeze out of mine. Amazing.
    Using mine for work and play.

Posted via CB10
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-24-13 06:23 PM
    Off the chain, off the chart and off the hook. It's been the perfect tablet for me for nearly 3 years. I wonder how many more years I can squeeze out of mine. Amazing.
    Using mine for work and play.

Posted via CB10
    +1

Posted via CB10
    11-24-13 08:04 PM
    My PlayBook is my entertainment centre away from home.

On our 16 hour trip from S. Ontario to Myrtle Beach, my PlayBook was "Sync"ed with my Ford F150 and played some of my 200+ Albums (2,800+ songs) from my PlayBook.

Playing music again "bluetooth"ed to my Braven 625s portable speaker, it keeps all the guys entertained while we play cards at night. They love the PlayBook and the Braven 625s.
    11-26-13 09:23 PM
    Hi man.... I love my PLAYBOOK since 2yrs ago, along with my BB 9860.
    I'm thinking to update to Z10.... But I'm not sure how well the Bridge between PB and Z10 works; specifically in Text Messages which I use lots.
    Would you give me some advice, plz?
    Thanks....
    JC....
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-27-13 01:09 AM
    Hi man.... I love my PLAYBOOK since 2yrs ago, along with my BB 9860.
    I'm thinking to update to Z10.... But I'm not sure how well the Bridge between PB and Z10 works; specifically in Text Messages which I use lots.
    Would you give me some advice, plz?
    Thanks....
    JC....
    The most recent Bridge update gave the Playbook the ability to send and recieve text messages from a BB10 device
    11-27-13 02:01 AM
    The most recent Bridge update gave the Playbook the ability to send and recieve text messages from a BB10 device
    now we're just waiting/hoping for them to restore the rest of bridges' functionality, i.e. memo & email...
    Spencerdl and Carl Estes like this.
    11-27-13 11:28 AM
    now we're just waiting/hoping for them to restore the rest of bridges' functionality, i.e. memo & email...
    Yeah, but I wouldn't hold my breath......LOL
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-27-13 11:57 AM
    Yeah, but I wouldn't hold my breath......LOL
    *gasp* *inhale* *gasp*
    Spencerdl likes this.
    11-27-13 04:01 PM
    That was a great surprise, and a great gesture from the folks at BB!

Blackberry is dead; long live Blackberry!
    Spencerdl and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    11-27-13 11:29 PM
    I'm a Brit, but I worked with many Americans for more than a decade. I think the term "off the chain" is meant to convey a sentiment which is so superlative in extent, that the quality is almost unimaginable. It can relate to stuff which is judged to be positive or negative. Hope that helps.

Posted by the inimitable Z10 handheld system
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    11-28-13 01:15 AM
    I was given dual Nationality but I don't know what that means only I now have seven passports? I guess I'm a kind of reverse citizen in so much as I spend US taxpayers money but don't pay any? If that makes sense?
    How did you pass the background verification process? DHS must have screwed up allowing SOM to become a citizen much less allowing him into the US. LOL

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    11-29-13 05:00 PM
    How did you pass the background verification process? DHS must have screwed up allowing SOM to become a citizen much less allowing him into the US. LOL

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    Part 1. I don't own a background. If you have one then congratulations but I always stand in the open for my pictures. Oh well not for my passport photos I had a background in those of course, oh and my driving licence photo, oh and my ID card photo, oh and my pilots licence but honestly other than that I do not have a background.

mmmmmmmmm..... come to think of it those are the only photos of me that exist so I must be right?

Part 2. First thingys I did was to teach myself how to speak merican see dude? When I get through them peoples at the airport I speaks merican and it works every time!
    11-30-13 12:22 PM
37 12