I have recently updated my version of beta 2.1. When i upgraded to the beta, i lost the ability to watch youtube! I didnt make a backup so i have no way to restore it. Can anyone help?
    08-02-12 10:35 AM
    I have recently updated my version of beta 2.1. When i upgraded to the beta, i lost the ability to watch youtube! I didnt make a backup so i have no way to restore it. Can anyone help?
    Youtube.com?
    08-02-12 10:49 AM
    Try clearing your cache?
    08-02-12 10:52 AM
    Try clearing your cache?
    And make sure flash is on.
    08-02-12 11:01 AM
    I am unable to watch youtube.com in browser or the built in youtube app. Occasionally the videos app will stop working also. Flash is enabled.
    08-02-12 11:44 AM
    Does your address show m.youtube.com?
    08-02-12 11:54 AM
    Does your address show m.youtube.com?
    No. Should it?
    08-02-12 12:48 PM
    I had the same problem, I had to do a backup and de-brick to get everything working again for streaming video. Download Desktop Manager if you haven't done so already, do a device backup. Power off the PB and reconnect to your computer with Desktop Manager running. It will prompt you to re-load the OS. Follow the screen prompts and re-load he OS. Then restore from your backup.
    08-02-12 01:00 PM
    I had the same problem, I had to do a backup and de-brick to get everything working again for streaming video. Download Desktop Manager if you haven't done so already, do a device backup. Power off the PB and reconnect to your computer with Desktop Manager running. It will prompt you to re-load the OS. Follow the screen prompts and re-load he OS. Then restore from your backup.
    Ok thank you. I will try that as soon as i get a chance.
    08-02-12 01:28 PM
    No. Should it?
    No, the 'm' is for mobile. Try 'clear all' in the browser settings before the de-brick?
    08-02-12 02:37 PM
    If you want to go back to the official, working software you don't need a backup. Just follow the debrick instructions. Any backups made on the beta will not work on the official software.
    08-02-12 03:48 PM
    If you are running the Beta 2.1.0.560 resign up for then beta, back up your phone then do a wipe or debrick.

If you don't resign up, you'll end up back at 668.
    08-02-12 05:22 PM
    Any backups made on the beta will not work on the official software.
    Correct... I reregistered my PIN for the OS2.1 beta and then recovered my backup... it won't back up to a non-beta OS, although you can connect to Desktop Manager and copy your files, pics and video off without a backup.
    08-02-12 05:34 PM
    Correct... I reregistered my PIN for the OS2.1 beta and then recovered my backup... it won't back up to a non-beta OS, although you can connect to Desktop Manager and copy your files, pics and video off without a backup.
    Will i still be able to keep my applications and information? Or just videos and photos?
    08-04-12 02:35 PM
    Yeah, I had the same issue...

Did a full wipe and then reloaded 2.1 beta, now flash is working beautifully. I tried all the other methods and this was the only thing that worked.
    08-04-12 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD