After all this time, my PB keeps on booking And i use it everyday. Just ordered a Z10. Looking forward to them working together. I know it won't last and BB has no plans for any upgrade or new PB, and that is sad. But it is still terrific.
    andy957 and madman0141 like this.
    03-15-14 10:06 PM
    It is a great tablet. And so is the Z10. Enjoy them
    03-15-14 10:33 PM
    Using mine right now. Almost three years of good times.
    andy957 and madman0141 like this.
    03-15-14 10:48 PM
    Same! Love my playbooks and bridging to my BlackBerry family! Dont care if anyone has something bad to say about it as it always did what I wanted them to do! Just hope someone keeps the tradition going for us book lovers!

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2141
    madman0141 likes this.
    03-15-14 10:55 PM
    Still using my PlayBook all the time. And bridging with my Z10 is great. The browser on my Z10 is faster, but most of the time I like the bigger screen on my PlayBook.
    madman0141 likes this.
    03-16-14 12:28 AM
    I got away from my 64gb machine for my ipad mini and an IPhone. I am back with it after getting rid of the IPhone for my T Mobile Q10 that I got $200 off using that special they had. I am back with the Blackberry Devices because my opinion about the apple products was it was to do nothing but games and social media. God Bless some folks are about that and that's cool but I should have known something was wrong when I had to buy documents to go. I use doc to go alot and was shocked it wasn't there. Then the ipad needed apps after apps to do things and yes they have like 1 million apps but I don't believe 25% of them should even exist.
    Now RIM or BlackBerry or RIMPIRE or RIMBERRY or whatever they are calling themselves have this PlayBook which I can get a hot spot with using bridge. This allows me to get all kinds of things done on a screen that is big enough to do real work on but can be put away without looking like a flat screen TV under your arm. The Q10 is my favorite device before that Bold 9930 and both devices worked well with my PlayBook.
    In closing my rant I wanted to share that while at training this past week I was enjoying World War Z on my PlayBook during a break and I observed another person trying to enjoy a video on a Samsung iPhone thing which was huge to be a phone but to small to enjoy a movie on it. Compared to my BlackBerry which is made pretty sturdy his Samsung iPhone flatscreen was a little weak.
    Long Live my $700 plus extended warranty PlayBook may the next 3 years keep you running.
    03-16-14 05:53 AM
    The BlackBerry PlayBook lives on and still does many tasks better than most other tablets!! I use daily and the quality Apps Native or Sideload are more than enough..
    We are not all bothered about Instagram!! Power to the PlayBook!!!

PlayBook UK BBM Channel C001CB4A1
    03-16-14 07:27 AM
    Yep. Daily user here too. Everything from my night time clock and alarm, to Facebook amd internet connections. I would trade it for a fruit product even if given one free.
    03-16-14 08:23 AM
    I've had a Z10 for about a year now, and a PB for about a month (picked up the 64gig model from Amazon for fairly cheap) and i have to admit, I've got a sort of love-hate for the PB. I love the UI, how intuitive it is, and I definitely see how PB OS is in some ways at least, "BB10 Beta".

The hate part (that might be harsh) is when I realize that PB OS is....feels like...an unfinished product. The OS is pretty zippy, but some of the stock apps, especially the browser, need a desperate tune-up.

Also, on a side note, wouldn't it be nice if Bridge could use a cellular connection, rather than just bluetooth?

My wishlist would include a larger PB, running BB 10. Make it happen, Chen!!
    03-16-14 11:37 AM
    I use my PlayBook daily as well for videos, light browsing, book reading and some gaming (Galaxy in Fire 2 again, right now).

Recently I hooked my PB to my TV, logged in to works' scheduling/HR website, then used the Bluetooth keyboard to knock out 8 new employee files. The only thing that would have improved this experience would be a Bluetooth mouse.

I like the return of the phone call notification on the PB through Bridge, and the ever useful BBM/SMS. It would be better if BBM was more fully formed, considering they have an iPhone variation working on iPads, but maybe they'll finish fleshing the Hub on the PB first before completing BBM...

Posted via CB10
    03-16-14 04:06 PM