updated to OS 2.1.0.560. I like the landscape PIM functions (mail, calendar, contacts). I now, unfortunately have the following issues1)had "Unable to Open PIM" error (resolved by deleting all accounts and recreating--had to do it several times); (2)no FLASH, cannot play any flash content (have not resolved this) and (3) I cannot send out any email on IMAP--I get the infamous "red X" and the error: "Interruption in sending this message". So now, I cannot send ANY email and cannot watch my evening news on the PB or Flash videos/movies. These should not be errors on a beta release---especially the flash issue--any solutions to points (2) and (3) above anyone? I miss my PB!
    06-05-12 10:23 AM
    Are you a developer?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    Willard814 and m_rkus like this.
    06-05-12 10:25 AM
    Isn't there already threads? Just saying. Check in those. And what makes this a sticky?
    06-05-12 10:44 AM
    Its not a sticky. He put the word sticky in the title. Not to bright. Flash works fine. And yes there already is a thread on this.
    06-05-12 10:57 AM
    All I can say is Music now respects my playlists order

I had the red X error in my mail before the beta, maybe it is a configuration issue
    06-05-12 11:07 AM
    use the debrick method. Hope you backuped your PB before.
    Search for "debrick" in PB OS forum. You'll get tons of answers. READ THE WARNINGS.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    06-05-12 11:24 AM
    I've had no issues with 2.1 beta at all. It's great, I love it. My android player never crashes now, not once. I downloaded memory Eater from app world because my android player crashed multiple times a day before. Now it's amazing.

I'm loving it!!!
    gundisja likes this.
    06-05-12 12:06 PM
    Its not a sticky. He put the word sticky in the title. Not to bright. Flash works fine. And yes there already is a thread on this.
    It is "Not too bright". Seems you are not too bright either.
    06-05-12 05:35 PM
    The beta is being discussed here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-tablet-os-f228/
    They will be better at helping to you as it is a "Sticky" for playbook OS beta's
    06-05-12 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD