Hey so ive been trying to get a playbook for a while and i finally have enough rewards money from staples for a playbook but i see already for a while that they dont seem to be carrying it right now, or rather it just says out of stock on a steady basis. I have been to several stores and cant seem to find a single one. Better yet i havent even see them have the playbook on display.

Does anyone know why staples is out of stock? Or when and if they plan on getting in more of them?
    03-02-12 04:06 PM
    At the recent prices Playbooks have been selling for, I find it very easy to believe that retailers are "out of stock" ...
    03-02-12 04:10 PM
    Im just wondering if they plan on getting it in again or is there some reason why they all lowered the prices.
    03-02-12 04:11 PM
    Im just wondering if they plan on getting it in again or is there some reason why they all lowered the prices.
    Why not contact Staples & find out whats going on, Think you may get a better answer.
    03-02-12 04:15 PM
    Rumor has it, they're making room for 4G version.
    03-02-12 05:13 PM
    Hey so ive been trying to get a playbook for a while and i finally have enough rewards money from staples for a playbook but i see already for a while that they dont seem to be carrying it right now, or rather it just says out of stock on a steady basis. I have been to several stores and cant seem to find a single one. Better yet i havent even see them have the playbook on display.

Does anyone know why staples is out of stock? Or when and if they plan on getting in more of them?
    Go to Staples and get a Kindle. Takes said Kindle and go on Craigslist NYC and offer up trade for a new PB. There are always folks on CL NYC looking to trade their unopened PBs.

Just a suggestion.
    03-02-12 05:25 PM
    I ordered mine from Walmart.com. got free delivery to a store near me. Good prices too.
    03-02-12 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD