I'm online with them now and apparently my order doesn't exist. I'm assuming cancellation without notice but I can't verify until our conversation ends.
    04-18-11 01:13 PM
    I had the same experrience. They create a new order prior to shipping. My actual shipping order has a totally different number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 01:17 PM
    We ended our chat with him giving me a number to call to inquire about my order. The number is disconnected...here we go.
    04-18-11 01:17 PM
    You should have received an email in the last few days saying your original order would be canceled but they would fix it and add a new order.

Many of us are having Staples pre-order issues. I got the email days ago. My order status got a new order. I was told It would be delivered by the 19th yet my order shows it's still "processing". Looks like Staples needs to get out of the electronics business, or learn how pre-orders work.

Good luck with your order. I'm not waiting for delivery. Just going to a store tomorrow to buy one. Returning whatever they send me when it arrives. I will never pre-order or buy any electronics from Staples again.
    04-18-11 01:20 PM
    I found a number and got a hold of someone on their end. My order was cancelled and I was not given a new order number. As far as they know, my order is completely dead. There goes the coupon I used. I checked my e-mail a few times to verify that I wasn't notified, and she said she had no note or anything explaining the reason.

I guess I'll be picking it up in store. I probably won't be ordering from Staples online anymore.
    04-18-11 01:25 PM
    I had the same experrience. They create a new order prior to shipping. My actual shipping order has a totally different number.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have received an email with a new order number. the site shows its 'processing' and my card has been charged. Delivery date is shown as tomorrow via Stapes courier. Although i do not really expect delivery tomorrow, i now would have the power of (my credit card company) behind me if there is a problem
    04-18-11 02:20 PM
    I just cancelled my Staples order as I have one reserved for pickup at my local Office Depot. They got them today and will be selling TUesday AM. I know the manager and he showed my the units in the store room. Looks like several of each flavor.
    04-18-11 02:28 PM
    I received a new order number. Package was shipped UPS Ground on Friday from Harrisburg PA and will be at my house (near Charlotte, NC) tomorrow
    04-18-11 04:59 PM
    I just went in and ordered it in person. Paid for it upfront so there's no possible issue come tomorrow morning at 7AM.
    04-18-11 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD