Just FYI: I got an extra charging pod for $17.50 US, the Rapid Charger is the same price. I also picked up a Targus Leather case with the built in stand for $22.50 marked down from $49.99. They also have a BlackBerry branded micro USB Charger pack for $7.50, not a bad price for a high quality charger.

I saw the same items at 2 of the 4 stores in the Boise area, I'm going to hit up one of the others tomorrow and see what else they might have. I just thought I'd share my findings today, your mileage may vary. I'm happy I got a dock for my Study and one for the Bedroom now. I'm thinking about picking up another one to mod into a car dock...
    easydoesit99 likes this.
    10-26-11 10:32 PM
    Just FYI: I got an extra charging pod for $17.50 US, the Rapid Charger is the same price. I also picked up a Targus Leather case with the built in stand for $22.50 marked down from $49.99. They also have a BlackBerry branded micro USB Charger pack for $7.50, not a bad price for a high quality charger.

I saw the same items at 2 of the 4 stores in the Boise area, I'm going to hit up one of the others tomorrow and see what else they might have. I just thought I'd share my findings today, your mileage may vary. I'm happy I got a dock for my Study and one for the Bedroom now. I'm thinking about picking up another one to mod into a car dock...
    Yeah, most stores around Chicago started this about a month ago and I bought all of the rapid charger pods I could find.
    10-26-11 10:55 PM
    just bought a blackberry journal leather case for 20 bux!!
    10-26-11 11:35 PM
    Gonna pick up a pod this weekend! haha
    10-26-11 11:47 PM
    Wow going tomorrow to get a gift tablet playbook for 299. While I'm there might pick up some stuff

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-26-11 11:57 PM
    You guys are lucky. Nothing in Canada.
    10-27-11 12:14 AM
    Good luck guys, I hope you score big. I'm seriously considering picking up another PB so my wife has one. She is starting to play with mine too much and her Nook isn't cutting it anymore.
    10-27-11 12:46 AM
    Im going to a Staples tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get to take advantage of this deal.
    10-27-11 12:54 AM
    I really wish this would come to Canada. I've never seen the accessories reduced in price anywhere. I would like to pick up an extra case and charging pod while they are still being made
    rcheung135 likes this.
    10-27-11 01:00 AM
    Well, I've been getting my accessories on Amazon.ca for FREE!!! lol

This is how I do it....I use Swagbucks.com (search & win points) & also SuperPoints.com (click a superpoint button to earn points) & redeem for $5 Amazon.ca E-Gift codes. (You can order Amazon.com GC too!)
    In a few weeks I've earned $60.00 Canadian & got these;

Hot PINK Leather PB case
    Black Leather PB case, HDMI cable & Film cover
    Brilliant Blackberry Apps for Dummies, lol (book)
    & waiting for the Car Charger to arrive any day now!!

Total Cost approx $53.00 including shipping!!

Oh, did I mention I'm a Coupon Queen, lol but hey the savings paid for my PB
    10-27-11 01:00 AM
    Just bought TWO PB rapid chargers at the Buford, GA, Staples for USD13.50 each! Get out there and search your local Staples to find the deals, PB fans!

I was not in the Buford store, and asked the customer rep to search all local stores for the rapid charger. He found 2 in Buford and 2 in Duluth. I paid for them at my local store and will be picking them up at the Buford store.
    12-02-11 08:25 AM
    None of the stores in my area had any accessories but I called staples 800 number and the guy was able to price match the regular price on their website with the clearance price since they can look up store prices. I picked up a rapid charger and a couple folding chargers for 20 and free shipping
    Chaddface and jcbrunson like this.
    12-02-11 06:01 PM
    I picked up a couple extra rapid chargers.I picked up extras for those who couldn't find them.Im asking for $14.00 for the charger and a flat rate shipping box is around $6.00,so $ total.If anyone needs it let me know.
    12-02-11 07:26 PM
    None of the stores in my area had any accessories but I called staples 800 number and the guy was able to price match the regular price on their website with the clearance price since they can look up store prices. I picked up a rapid charger and a couple folding chargers for 20 and free shipping
    Thats great info.
    I bought the rest of the inventory at my staples didn't think to call them.
    12-02-11 07:33 PM
    you americans get all the good deals. I was excited when I got the rapid charger at Rogers half price today, $35!
    pandemicSK likes this.
    12-02-11 08:10 PM
    I picked up a rapid charger at my local staples yesterday for the same $13.50 US. I couldnt pass it up!
    12-02-11 08:28 PM
    Just bought TWO PB rapid chargers at the Buford, GA, Staples for USD13.50 each! Get out there and search your local Staples to find the deals, PB fans!

I was not in the Buford store, and asked the customer rep to search all local stores for the rapid charger. He found 2 in Buford and 2 in Duluth. I paid for them at my local store and will be picking them up at the Buford store.
    Sadly, I assume this means I should not stop in at the Buford store (as I had planned) tomorrow on my way to the Discovery mall Wait, you said rapid charger, what about a dock at either of these stores?
    jcbrunson likes this.
    12-02-11 08:43 PM
    Wow, excellent idea! Thx for the great feedback! I found several other charging pods in my area for $13.50, so i will be picking them up tomorrow. Christmas for myself - is that wrong?
    12-02-11 09:02 PM
    Sadly, I assume this means I should not stop in at the Buford store (as I had planned) tomorrow on my way to the Discovery mall Wait, you said rapid charger, what about a dock at either of these stores?
    Sorry buddy, I cleaned out the Buford Staples of remaining pods. They had a whopping number of ONE pod left. Lawrenceville has none, but that is where I put the money down to pick up the stuff in Buford. But if Staples online is matching the clearance prices, you can order via the website.
    12-02-11 09:06 PM
    I just tried this and they told me they DO NOT match clearance prices and that was their policy... This sucks cuz I live in Memphis and the 2 stores here JUST opened... No way they are in stock and she was showing it as a delivery only item... If anyone can find a Rapid for the 13.50 and (2) of the Folding Blade for 3 or 3.50 (can't remember) I would be willing to pay your shipping...

PM me and let me know.
    bklynbruiser likes this.
    12-02-11 09:20 PM
    I just tried this and they told me they DO NOT match clearance prices and that was their policy... This sucks cuz I live in Memphis and the 2 stores here JUST opened... No way they are in stock and she was showing it as a delivery only item... If anyone can find a Rapid for the 13.50 and (2) of the Folding Blade for 3 or 3.50 (can't remember) I would be willing to pay your shipping...

PM me and let me know.
    Robert,

Which 2 stores did you go to? The one at Wolfchase and...? (I'm from the area and I know there's one near Wolfchase Mall and the other is in Southaven. Was hoping to score a pod...)
    12-03-11 12:25 AM
    Stopping by Staples before work tomorrow. This type of post is why I love these forums-- just people looking out for other people!
    Mr.Monty likes this.
    12-03-11 01:48 AM
    where exactly are those items located?

clearance aisle or where the it would regularly be located at?

i wont bother asking those staff because their ******* anyways,
    12-03-11 01:58 AM
    Robert,

Which 2 stores did you go to? The one at Wolfchase and...? (I'm from the area and I know there's one near Wolfchase Mall and the other is in Southaven. Was hoping to score a pod...)
    I only went to Wolfchase but there is another store in the new shopping center at Poplar and 240 (Ridgeway Center I think it's called) I didn't even think about Southhaven... Wonder if it's been open long enough to have a clearance section...

Edit - I did however buy a Journal Case AND a Convertible Case at the Wolfchase Store for 19.99 ea. I think they had more of those but they were in the back rook there...
    Last edited by Robert Calhoun; 12-03-11 at 08:23 AM.
    mccs likes this.
    12-03-11 08:14 AM
    where exactly are those items located?

clearance aisle or where the it would regularly be located at?

i wont bother asking those staff because their ******* anyways,
    Not sayin you're wrong about the staff, but my experience has been the opposite. The staff in my area have extremely helpful, and have been tracking down the goodies for me. I got another charging stand as a gift from the Staples in Tucker. Get on Bing and call all your local Staples for the leftovers.

Another tip - I bought my PB32 from Office Depot for $250 on black Fri using the Staples ad for price matching. You might be able to use the Staples receipt showing clearance prices to price match at Office Depot. It's worth a shot.
    12-03-11 03:16 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD