EDIT:

Apologies: clearly the "staplescanada" ebay store is not well maintained (just looking at some of the prices will tell you this) and there aren't any PlayBooks actually available on their eBay store... they just don't bother updating the "splash" screen. Sorry about the false alarm... Mods, go ahead and delete this topic if you wish.

http://stores.ebay.ca/staplescanada/

I have my 2 x 64 gig already, but for those of you looking for PlayBooks, here ya go. Prices not spectacular, but pretty good (64 gig Flash-enabled media playback for under $200? Doesn't matter what OS it runs if it performs as well as the PlayBook).

Staples Canada eBay store featuring PlayBook blowout.-shared_image.jpg
    Last edited by RyanGermann; 01-09-14 at 09:52 AM.
    01-09-14 09:34 AM
    http://stores.ebay.ca/staplescanada/

I have my 2 x 64 gig already, but for those of you looking for PlayBooks, here ya go. Prices not spectacular, but pretty good (64 gig Flash-enabled media playback for under $200? Doesn't matter what OS it runs if it performs as well as the PlayBook).
    Just searched this site but I can't anything BlackBerry there. Tried the "Tablets" tab and searched both "PlayBook" and "BlackBerry" and both come up with zero results.
    01-09-14 09:43 AM
    Don't delete just yet! Got an email out to Staples, will let you know if/when I get a reply.
    01-09-14 09:59 AM
    I emailed Staples 'ebay store' a little 'constructive criticism'... about how the pricing of items (like 2 year old video games priced at $59.99) undermines the Staples brand... I guess Staples doesn't put too much effort into maintaining their eBay site (it's probably more of an experiment than anything) and I got a reply to the effect of "we'll look into it"... so don't hold your breath... that "ad" is for "phantom stock" i.e. sold out 7 months ago, probably.
    swanibs likes this.
    01-09-14 10:54 AM
    Accidentaly deleted the native playbook music player on my playbook. Wondering where to find it so i can get it back
    01-09-14 10:58 AM
    Accidentaly deleted the native playbook music player on my playbook. Wondering where to find it so i can get it back
    Didn't you already start a thread?

Posted via Verizon Z30
    01-09-14 03:03 PM
    If Staples puts anything on sale today, it means they ran out of stock yesterday...............standard operating procedure, at least in the Yukon.
    01-09-14 09:33 PM
    I just got the following email back from Staples:

Thank you for your message and we apologize for the inconvenience. The Blackberry Playbooks are currently sold out. When we get our next batch of tablets ready, we will get it up for sale. We encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter, to find out when the next batch will become available.
    Next batch??
    01-10-14 06:41 AM