$199 16gb
    $249 32gb
    $399 64gb

Minimum 20 per store.

If anyone wants a PB enough to get in line. This info was taken from my local fStaples flyer, viewable online at staples.ca

Cheers and good luck!
    12-23-11 11:55 AM
    Some good on-line Boxing day deals at the Source as well (The Source | Netbooks & Laptops | Cell Phones | GPS | Batteries | Xbox, PS3 & Wii | 3D LED TVs, LCD & Plasma TVs | Home Theater Systems & More | La Source)

16 Gb with leather convertible case - $ 225 ($ CA)
    32 Gb with leather convertible case - $ 275

16 Gb with portfolio case and bluetooth keyboard (cool!) - $ 260
    32 Gb with portfolio case and bluetooth keyboard - $ 310

If you can't wait, The Source currently has Playbooks on sale for $ 200 off. $ 300 for the 16Gb with no case, its yours today!
    12-23-11 02:04 PM
    Most of these stores have price guarantees for 30 days. So even if you bought it this week, you could go in with your receipt next week and you would be refunded the difference. I have done that a couple of times with items that went on sale the week after I bought them.
    12-23-11 02:31 PM
    Most of these stores have price guarantees for 30 days. So even if you bought it this week, you could go in with your receipt next week and you would be refunded the difference. I have done that a couple of times with items that went on sale the week after I bought them.
    Don't waste your time trying this anywhere on boxing day deals...

The price guarantee does not apply to competitors or Staples advertising that states limited quantities, while supplies last, clearance, close-outs, bankruptcies or special events (e.g. Boxing Day).
    12-23-11 05:01 PM
    Staples: Availability changes from moment to moment:

Check with staples.com customer service.
    In the US the website showed no 32G but did have 16G and 64G.
    When the CS rep went to her computer they had 32G and 64G and no 16G.
    I ordered two 32G with a price-match to Best Buy @249.99.

You have nothing to lose in Canada, call Staples CS before you rush to the store.
    nikolas4129 likes this.
    12-23-11 08:26 PM
    with leather convertible case - $ 225 ($ CA)
    Just a reminder that the Source Ca. continues to have the convertible case on sale for 29.00 as a stand alone sale.

Not so in the US as I discovered over the weekend. Radio Shack (aka the Source in Ca.) Bellis Fair is devoid of any Blackberry phones or accessories.

However....the staff there told me they have switched from Iphones back to Black Berries after a year or so on the iPhone!
    12-23-11 09:34 PM
    Some good on-line Boxing day deals at the Source as well (The Source | Netbooks & Laptops | Cell Phones | GPS | Batteries | Xbox, PS3 & Wii | 3D LED TVs, LCD & Plasma TVs | Home Theater Systems & More | La Source)

16 Gb with leather convertible case - $ 225 ($ CA)
    32 Gb with leather convertible case - $ 275

16 Gb with portfolio case and bluetooth keyboard (cool!) - $ 260
    32 Gb with portfolio case and bluetooth keyboard - $ 310

If you can't wait, The Source currently has Playbooks on sale for $ 200 off. $ 300 for the 16Gb with no case, its yours today!
    Didn't have to wait - got an email this morning from The Source saying as a newsletter subscriber i could 'pre-order' a Playbook at Boxing Day prices, so i did! Got another 32Gb with the case/keyboard combo for only $ 310! (BTW The keyboard/case is the Hipstreet one, but fixed so the bezel edges of the Playbook are accessible, unlike the original model.)
    12-24-11 11:07 AM
    luckily, the store manager at The Source told me to come in on the 28th and he'd just do a price adjustment for me since I just bought mine a week ago no crazy line ups for me!
    12-24-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD