Got this thing on the magnitic charger goes thru the sequence red LED, Battery sybol with the lightening bolt pulsing
    Green to yellow LED. Then after a while I get the Backberry screen, take it off it goes away and still will not come
    on. left it on longer and the blackberry window goes out and the pulsing green to yellow LED is back on, except when
    i take it off of the charger now the LED continues to pulse for about 30 seconds then stops.
    Am I close, how do you know when it has a full charge and how do you get this thing to turn back on afterwords?
    Anyone out there have some info on this thing PLEASE
    How long have you left it on the magnetic charger / dock?

I'd leave it on it overnight, then see if it'll boot up next day.
    05-15-14 09:27 AM
    OK get the red LED for about 4 to 5 seconds, then a black screen for about 5 to 6 seconds the the Battery Icon with the lightening Bolt all black in side no green for about 15 seconds the green LED comes on gets brite and then goes off no pulsing now just a black screen with no LED?
    Let set for 2 to 3 minutes and the Blackberry screen comes on starts changing colors stays on for 3 minutes or so then back to the black screen with no LED?
    It eventually comes on with the menu screen, press the little Battery in the right upper corner and it says 0% charge and then then blacks out again, no charge no LED binking or pulsating no turning on. left it over night with no change or charge?
    I know I am missing something, to freaking close to getting this thing charged, so is it charging when the LED is pulsing or when it is not pulsing?
    Ahha turned the charger off and and on agin and now the LED is back to Pulsing green to yellow a good thing I think
    Last edited by PHolland; 05-16-14 at 09:32 AM.
    05-16-14 09:16 AM
    Nope was the same as I left it but the LED was not pulsing at all.
    05-16-14 09:40 AM
    OK got it pulsating dim to bright green to yellow and going to leave it on the Charging dock till Monday
    If 72 hours of charging isnt enough? I must be doing something wrong?
    This has become a vendeta, I will get this thing working again.
    Thank you for the advice but still anyone know how to tell if it is charging or not?
    05-16-14 09:58 AM
    another couple I'm not sure things:
    I thought the playbook had to be on to charge? Yes/No?
    Is there a full charge icon or indicator? Yes/No?
    If so what is it.
    And at what percent are you in real danger of the low battery syndrome 10%, 20% ?
    05-16-14 12:39 PM
    another couple I'm not sure things:
    I thought the playbook had to be on to charge? Yes/No?
    Is there a full charge icon or indicator? Yes/No?
    If so what is it.
    And at what percent are you in real danger of the low battery syndrome 10%, 20% ?
    Look at KB 27705,

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/b...ListHelperImpl

Get Battery Guru if the analogue indication of battery charge is nit enough for you. Going down to 10% is not going to hurt much but longer battery life will probably be gotten by operating between 20 and 85% battery charge although of course your cycke time will be less.
    05-16-14 01:13 PM
    I used to shut off the PB and let it charge to full but lately it hasn't been turning on, so I typically perform a hard rest while its plugged into the charger. Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    05-18-14 06:09 PM
    Stack charge the battery by plugging the charger in for two minutes, then unplug it again for a further 2 minutes before plugging the charger back in again. Repeat this cycle for between 10 to 20 times to allow the battery to get enough charge to power up the PlayBook OS fully so that normal charging of the battery can resume again.

Careful! Z10 in action!
    05-18-14 06:29 PM
33 12