So excited that the PlayBook is finally released after the long wait 'n all, but i'm still holding out from purchasing one on the news that Sprint is going to be offering it with their 4G service.

Haven't heard one thing since the announcement that Sprint will be in fact carrying it.

Is it still a deal?

Does anybody have anything new on this topic? News, Rumors, ANYTHING!!! I'd sure like to know. That way i can finally put a date or time frame on my calendar.
    .....Or will settling for the "wi-fi only" version suffice perfectly?

AND... I already know they said summer, i'm looking for sumthin' better.

Thanks.
    05-11-11 01:23 PM
    PS.
    And i can care less if anyone dislikes or hates Sprint, I just want opinions on the question alone.
    Please keep how you think "Sprint Sucks" to yourself.
    Thanks.
    05-11-11 01:25 PM
    Wimax on a tablet = battery fail....
    05-11-11 01:25 PM
    It's coming in "summer" - that's all we know.
    05-11-11 02:19 PM
    If you want my personal opinion I would say pay seperate for a wifi hotspot or tethering and use it that way. If you do that then atleast you will be able to use the tether/wifi hotpsot with other devices if you get it built into the tablet then you are paying the same but you can only use data on the playbook not with your laptop or anything else, I know people don't like carrying an extra device so just add tethering to your phone. Built in 3g/4g is just a way for the carriers to make more money off of people. Just my 2 cents.
    05-11-11 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD