the other day I was watching warehouse 13 and in the beginning of the show the 2 geeks were having a heated debate and then pulled out the playbook to show his stats! LOL
    08-01-12 09:24 PM
    How fitting for a show about ancient artifacts to use a Playbook. It fits in nicely with the Farnsworth Video Communicators they use as mobile phones.

Posted from Crackberry.com App for Android
    Last edited by nextcity; 08-01-12 at 10:02 PM.
    08-01-12 09:54 PM
    How fitting for a show about ancient artifacts to use a Playbook. It fits in nicely with the Farnsworth Video Communicators they use as mobile phones.

Posted from Crackberry.com App for Android
    Really? Really?

Good job in spotting the PB OP!
    08-01-12 10:19 PM
    It was also in last week's Burn Notice
    08-01-12 11:30 PM
    gah! you beat me to it! LOL I just saw last weeks ep TODAY LOL... but yea jesse was using a playbook to track down the bad guy LOL
    08-03-12 06:36 PM
    I saw it on an episode of Flashpoint.

Canadian show, Canadian product

Also CBC News Anchor Peter Mansbridge can be often seen with his PlayBook, it looks like he also uses the OEM Convertible Case.
    08-03-12 06:45 PM
    There's always one in Rizzoli & Isles that the detective takes into the field to run perps ( did I just say perps ) criminal histories.

Also there are a ton of BB's on the show Dexter, lots of white Bolds too.
    Annnnd on Diary of a Call Girl the main character Belle aka Hannah runs her entire escourt business on a BB with an awesome gold case.
    hpjrt likes this.
    08-03-12 07:02 PM

Warehouse 13
    08-11-12 01:57 PM
    There's always one in Rizzoli & Isles that the detective takes into the field to run perps ( did I just say perps ) criminal histories.

Also there are a ton of BB's on the show Dexter, lots of white Bolds too.
    Annnnd on Diary of a Call Girl the main character Belle aka Hannah runs her entire escourt business on a BB with an awesome gold case.
    Yes, my dear. You did say "perps"! LOL.

I've noticed a ton of BBs on Rizzoli & Isles but haven't caught sight of PBs! . I must watch more carefully next Tuesday!
    08-11-12 02:04 PM
    Yes, my dear. You did say "perps"! LOL.

I've noticed a ton of BBs on Rizzoli & Isles but haven't caught sight of PBs! . I must watch more carefully next Tuesday!
    Yeah I think the season finale is coming up?

The Afro-American detective Det. Barry Frost always takes his BB Playbook into the field as seen here in a few episodes.
    The pics are from a post already on Crackberry ( credit to the original poster )here's a link to that post.

BlackBerry PlayBook Spotted on Rizzoli and Isles | CrackBerry.com

08-11-12 03:53 PM
    When we see Apple, Dell, and other computers being used in TV shows, this is because they are paying for their products to be shown. Is RIM doing the same in the above mentioned shows?
    08-11-12 07:50 PM
    And couple weeks back "The Price is Right" had a set of two up for the contestants to guess the price to be the one to play the game. Thought it was pretty neat and I got the price right on the head! Too bad I wasn't on the show that day
    08-11-12 08:01 PM
    Yeah I think the season finale is coming up?

The Afro-American detective Det. Barry Frost always takes his BB Playbook into the field as seen here in a few episodes.
    The pics are from a post already on Crackberry ( credit to the original poster )here's a link to that post.

BlackBerry PlayBook Spotted on Rizzoli and Isles | CrackBerry.com

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image
    That scene wouldn't look half as good with a bigger tab. You'd need two hands to use an iPad and then you wouldn't be able to go for your gun. Smart.
    08-12-12 02:06 AM
    When we see Apple, Dell, and other computers being used in TV shows, this is because they are paying for their products to be shown. Is RIM doing the same in the above mentioned shows?
    I doubt it. In most cases that I have seen the BB logo is not shown.
    08-12-12 11:58 AM
    Funny that "Pete" on WH13 is still using the Pearl, they used a 9850 to spot a guy wearing sunglasses that made you invisible in the episode "Personal Effects"...
    09-19-12 04:03 AM
    Instead of starting a new thread, I'll add here that in the Season Premier of "Bones", Booth uses a BB. Just saw ir for a second so couldn't pin down a model but figure it was a 9900.
    09-19-12 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD