I am a big Spotify fan and I have tons of music/playlists there and this is the only app I longed for on my playbook as a result I always go to spotify.com and dream and play around and lo and behold I was on the website with my playbook using the origami browser and its advertising spotify for free and there is a link to try our web browser clicked on it and signed it (this process works slow for whatever reason) and lo and behold spotify opened and I am enjoying Spotify on my Playbook and just had to share it so if there are any spotify/playbook fans like me who didn't know they can check it out but for some reason its only working with through the origami browser.
    01-22-14 06:20 PM
    You can use the play.Spotify website directly. It still is a bit nutty but usable especially if you use Bridge to control it.
    I am a big Spotify fan and I have tons of music/playlists there and this is the only app I longed for on my playbook as a result I always go to spotify.com and dream and play around and lo and behold I was on the website with my playbook using the origami browser and its advertising spotify for free and there is a link to try our web browser clicked on it and signed it (this process works slow for whatever reason) and lo and behold spotify opened and I am enjoying Spotify on my Playbook and just had to share it so if there are any spotify/playbook fans like me who didn't know they can check it out but for some reason its only working with through the origami browser.
    01-23-14 02:40 PM
    Try Deezer, works on PlayBook and BB10
    01-23-14 03:00 PM
    There is a sideloadable app floating around as well if you do a forum search
    01-23-14 05:12 PM
    There is a sideloadable app floating around as well if you do a forum search
    Yep, that has been around for a year or more.. Have been using it ever since, the webinterface can be lagging a bit sometimes, but usually works as requested
    01-25-14 07:11 AM