My playbook CANNOT connect to my computer anymore using Spashtop. I have the most up to date software on both my computer and my playbook, have tried the troubleshooting guide on their website, no luck. It just says "Lost connection. Trying to connect again."

Any ideas what to do?
    04-06-12 08:14 PM
    Reboot both devices.

Make sure any Splashtop server services have permissions granted in your firewall settings.

Make sure you're logged in to the Google account on your PC and that your connection password is set correctly.

Make sure nothing has changed on your router to block traffic.
    04-06-12 08:34 PM
    Make sure firewall port settings have not been changed on your pc
    04-06-12 10:29 PM
    Make sure your availability software has granted it permissions. To run. Restart your. Computer.
    04-07-12 05:04 AM
    Wish strongly and wish again...Never worked with me. Defects automatically very well and crashes on connection. Tried everything. Given up.
    04-07-12 06:00 AM
    So. It randomly added my PC a second time to the list of computers on the playbook app. The newly added computer now connects no problem, except that the app randomly and sporadically closes now, which never happened before.

Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated...
    04-07-12 06:35 PM
    Getting same can't connect error. Absolutely nothing changed on the network or PC. Only the playbook was upgraded to latest 2.0.1 OS. Splashtop stopped working immediately after the upgrade.

I doubt very much its a router or firewall issue. Please fix.
    04-26-12 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD