Hi all,

I just picked up my pb today and already adore the damn thing! BBM suddenly started working after 3 hours, not sure what was going on there. My emails, bbm's are popping up immediately....yes! and an important bit of news...I am officially IOS free, got shot of my iphone 4, I will NOT miss it, they are running these an annoying ads over here in the UK about "if you don't have an iphone" who cares, I can live without angry birds!

So what apps should I get? Any news on android player?

PB is not out here till 16th June but patience is not something I am good at.... I'm so excited and I just can't......
    bryanhayn and yzf.shaun like this.
    05-19-11 05:34 PM
    Glad your enjoying it.

I would suggest using the search feature for specific needs and perusing the
    forums for the wealth of information it holds.
    I am sure folks will have all sort of suggestions for apps.

The Droid player is a few months off accoriding to RIM.

Rocket Storm is a cool game.
    aVNC is a good remote desktop app.
    I like Feedwheel for my RSS feeds.
    Bed-Buzz is a good clock/alarm clock app.
    File Manager is good for poking around the files on your PB.
    Photo TouchUp seems good for quick editing/resizing pics.

Enjoy the new toy!

Tim
    sterling_bandit likes this.
    05-19-11 05:43 PM
    Thank trsbbs, I most certainly will make the most of it and do not see my self leaving home without it, I could see the jealous envy on the tube coming home, all them bb users wanted it and have to wait lol. Thanks for the suggested apps there, I will be looking into them.....NOW!
    05-19-11 05:49 PM
    If you don't have an iPhone you are a genius and you won't be tracked..... Is what their commercial should say!
    Last edited by thpsrulr; 05-19-11 at 06:31 PM.
    sterling_bandit likes this.
    05-19-11 06:27 PM
    If you don't have an iPhone you are a genius and you won't be tracked..... Is what their commercial should say!
    Too right I'd not given that much thought, I won't miss it at all, took the gamble after the storm but the bold lured me back! torch and playbook make a good combo.
    05-19-11 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD