I've noticed recently when going go speedtest.net, the needle and the rest of the animation are really choppy and the needle bounces all over the place. I also noticed that sometimes on the ad that is vertical to the right side of the screen it says "Heap size full"
    It used to run real nice and smooth, but not anymore. I cleared the cache and history, but didn't get any better.
    Anybody else seeing this?
    12-15-12 07:21 PM
    I've noticed recently when going go speedtest.net, the needle and the rest of the animation are really choppy and the needle bounces all over the place. I also noticed that sometimes on the ad that is vertical to the right side of the screen it says "Heap size full"
    It used to run real nice and smooth, but not anymore. I cleared the cache and history, but didn't get any better.
    Anybody else seeing this?
    are testing bridged or wifi??? what was running in background??? i tested in wifi without anything else running & was pleasantly surprised that i ran @ 15Mbs/2Mbs,,, that was as fast as my old pc connection b4 i upgraded to 50/8,,, took a bit to load but after that, good 2 go...
    12-15-12 07:41 PM
    Wifi, nothing else running.
    12-15-12 08:10 PM
    ok,,, there's been times on pb & pc when they've been quirky,,, understandable when you consider how many ppl worldwide may be in there @ any given time...
    12-15-12 08:33 PM
    So I wiped and reinstalled everything from scratch. It is the same as before. My other PB doesn't have that problem. Also if I try to click on one of the ads, it tries to open another tab but the browser basically freezes' runs the memory down to 0 and then poof.
    That is with a vrigin OS install before anything else. That is so weird, because the other older PB does not have that problem.
    12-18-12 11:34 AM
    yeah,,, that IS wierd,,, from what i've read, newer ones seen to be quirkier,,, got mine a few weeks ago & it still had 1.0.xxx on it,,, i have a hardwired pc so the night i got it i updated @ the local 7/11(kinda funny,,, coffee, smokes, & update while you wait 24/7) & haven't had any issues,,, so far i've only added piano app, jetpack joyride, a youtube vid shortcut & some pics...
    12-18-12 11:52 AM
    I don't understand why this is on a fresh OS install. That page used to run smooth, and the older 16GB I have basically never gets any "maintenance" as it"s used by my wife and it renders that page without a hitch AND you can delibaretly click on the flash ads WHILE the speedtest is running and it does it all.
    12-18-12 12:35 PM
    the website has always been running fine on my PB. Maybe it's router's settings?
    12-18-12 01:17 PM
    the website has always been running fine on my PB. Maybe it's router's settings?
    I thought about that, but the other PB is on the same router. I went and wiped and reinstalled again. It's a little better now. Still the other old PB does it better. On every other page both perform identical, except this one.
    12-18-12 02:21 PM