I am willing to bet when Blackberry Ceo stated we will be upgrading PB to BB10 he mean't that a NEW pb will be out with BB10.

I am willing to bet that older PB's will not have BB10 update...... why i say this is because all STORES are discontinuing the PB's...... DISCO = NO MORE coming, so = New PB = NEW PB with BB10.

Why Upgrade older PB's when they can make money selling NEW PB's with BB10 on it.. ????????
    01-30-13 11:01 AM
    You are wrong.
    MTL, Acumenight, Creaulx and 1 others like this.
    01-30-13 11:02 AM
    He stated that ALL PB's will have the update
    Creaulx and Taipuma like this.
    01-30-13 11:03 AM
    Dead wrong
    01-30-13 11:03 AM
    I'm sure that we will have a BlackBerry10 on our PlayBook very soon. You are wrong RIM have many reasons to give us the update as commitment to its true core base users
    01-30-13 11:06 AM
    Existing PlayBooks will be upgraded to BB10.
    He stated that ALL PB's will have the update

Yeah ALL PB's NEW
    Sansu94 likes this.
    Existing PlayBooks will be upgraded to BB10.
    Find me a Quote where he said that plz.
    zynks likes this.
    01-30-13 11:07 AM
    with the way the rest of today's announcements are going, i wouldn't be f'ing surprised
    01-30-13 11:10 AM
    From the Q/A:

BlackBerry 10 for Playbook, future tablets?

TH: We plan to upgrade all Playbooks to BB10

TH: Future tablets? We will continue in the tablet space but are looking for specific services (verticals) where we can provide a value proposition
    01-30-13 11:10 AM
    Heins said Wednesday that the company is working on a software update that will update
    existing all PlayBook tablets to the new BlackBerry 10 software
    01-30-13 11:11 AM
    I'm sure that we will have a BlackBerry10 on our PlayBook very soon. You are wrong RIM have many reasons to give us the update as commitment to its true core base users
    I hope you are right, but if you think about it, your guess is as good as the OP's.

If we stuck to facts and proper sources there would be far less threads and posts on this forum.
    01-30-13 11:12 AM
    From the Q/A:

TH: Future tablets? We will continue in the tablet space but are looking for specific services (verticals) where we can provide a value proposition
    There is an issue there with they plan to upgrade all PB's to BB10, this could very well mean all future PB's no where does it state Older PB's.
    Last edited by xamdam; 01-30-13 at 11:30 AM.
    Find me a Quote where he said that plz.
    They've been saying it all along.
    He said it in the Q & A after the presentation.
    From our live blog:
    [Speculation] Older PB's Won't get BB10, A new PB will have it?-screen-shot-2013-01-30-10.08.37-am.png
    They've been saying it all along.
    He said it in the Q & A after the presentation.
    From our live blog:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-01-30 at 10.08.37 AM.png 
Views:	917 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	133161
    If Hiens and the gang have said it over and over and you still don't believe it then why ask anyone here in the forum?

Its not coming to PLAYBOOK you are right.

Feel better?

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-30-13 11:16 AM
    From the Q/A:

That sounds like the Lenovo speculation is true. Any future tablets will be a collaboration with Blackberry providing software and services with the partner providing hardware.

Could be good. I have a 10" Lenovo Ideapad K1 android tablet. The hardware is excellent but my Playbook is superior in every other way. I am devoted to it whereas the Lenovo and other itabs I've seen/used are always failing to do many simple things in comparison.
    01-30-13 11:24 AM
    Ok if everyone agrees with Heins meaning ALL PB's = Older Ones as well will be upgraded then i will wait till end of march which is torture really it is, they should of given a date as to when this will occur, not just say after the phone launches, if so that would mean at least end of march if not APRIL.

So time will tell and for all those ppl who don't have a PB best to get one ASAP as they are DISCONTINUED in all stores.
    01-30-13 11:33 AM
    ALL Playbooks means ALL of them, old and new, now stop being so silly !!!
    rossjackson01 and baruman like this.
    01-30-13 11:36 AM
    Ok if everyone agrees with Heins meaning ALL PB's = Older Ones as well will be upgraded then i will wait till end of march which is torture really it is, they should of given a date as to when this will occur, not just say after the phone launches, if so that would mean at least end of march if not APRIL.

So time will tell and for all those ppl who don't have a PB best to get one ASAP as they are DISCONTINUED in all stores.
    Really?!

https://www.google.com/#q=blackberry...w=1152&bih=779
    01-30-13 11:40 AM

The playbook was a big flop and what almost costs RIM life... Do you really think their next gen tablet will be called.... Playbook?

So when he said all PB would get the update, he was refering to THE playbook, as we currently know it... Trust me, you wouldn't even had 2.0 if the PB was that dead...
    01-30-13 11:43 AM

Trust me, you'd be much better off with an Ipad. Don't wait until March, go get it now and then you can add it to your list of hardware in your signature line
    01-30-13 11:44 AM
    I am willing to bet when Blackberry Ceo stated we will be upgrading PB to BB10 he mean't that a NEW pb will be out with BB10.

I am willing to bet that older PB's will not have BB10 update...... why i say this is because all STORES are discontinuing the PB's...... DISCO = NO MORE coming, so = New PB = NEW PB with BB10.

Why Upgrade older PB's when they can make money selling NEW PB's with BB10 on it.. ????????
    I bet you $1000 that I have seen BB10 on the Playbook already!!! late feb/early march for dev beta and by the end of may for full download to the public!!!
    mnhockeycoach99 and Taipuma like this.
    01-30-13 11:45 AM

What side of the bed did you wake up on? Christ!!! Don't be a troll!!
    mnhockeycoach99 likes this.
    01-30-13 11:47 AM
    A new PB would not need an "update". It would have BB10 right out of the box. So "update" means my $600 PB I have had for almost 2 years will get it!
    HafeezAkmal and m0j0r1s1ng like this.
    01-30-13 11:48 AM
    I bet you $1000 that I have seen BB10 on the Playbook already!!! late feb/early march for dev beta and by the end of may for full download to the public!!!
    Oh so your saying May is when we MAY see it on PB's Older or newer?

Care to present any info that states this as for sure from Blackberry themselves?
    01-30-13 11:48 AM
98 123 ...