I am putting all th eggs in one basket and betting that this is when we will get the next update. With the trend of previous update cycle, app world upgrade and other 'stuff' that has been happening as well as a very specific business day deadline people have been talking about this seems to be the update we have all been waiting for.
    07-08-11 05:16 PM
    Here we go! LOL !
    07-08-11 05:19 PM
    He got an inside tip from Harold Camping ;-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ignites, lyricidal and chiefbroski like this.
    07-08-11 05:27 PM
    Here we go! LOL !
    I hope your right!!! If not, no big deal, I have enjoyed every second spent on my PB!!
    07-08-11 05:27 PM
    I hope your right!!! If not, no big deal, I have enjoyed every second spent on my PB!!
    Don't forget to clear your web history. ;-)

chiefbroski likes this.
    07-08-11 05:55 PM
    I bet the next one will have native email app, android player, next-gen pb browser, gives it 10hr battery, supports BIS 4.1 email push on PB without a carrier data plan, pre-installed with google maps and uninstall bing maps, native rim skype app, last but not least - a native rim twitter app!
    jem9777, chiefbroski and veldacy1 like this.
    07-08-11 06:01 PM
    Pretty interesting screenshot from N4BB in regards BIS 4.1.

Wonder if the messages are referencing a 3/4G Playbook or Wifi PB's native email?

axllebeer likes this.
    07-08-11 06:27 PM
    I bet the next one will have native email app, android player, next-gen pb browser, gives it 10hr battery, supports BIS 4.1 email push on PB without a carrier data plan, pre-installed with google maps and uninstall bing maps, native rim skype app, last but not least - a native rim twitter app!
    Thank goodness you did not wish an IPAD app ( to access an IPAD) from within PB ?
    r0ck09 and BrokenSaint like this.
    07-08-11 06:32 PM
    Please do not ever let me find where you live.

Look at the other threads. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT SPECULATION. Go work for the oil industry or something. Wait, nevermind. Then we would really try to find you.
    07-08-11 06:39 PM
    That screenshot is intriguing. I won't hold my breath for an update on July 12th but it would be a welcome surprise. Let's hope that u are right.
    07-08-11 06:43 PM
    Any word on if this will work on my 9700?

therapyreject174 likes this.
    07-08-11 07:50 PM
    I bet you're wrong!
    07-08-11 08:32 PM

Wonder if the messages are referencing a 3/4G Playbook or Wifi PB's native email?

this would only be interesting if BIS 4.1 was being released tomorrow.
    07-08-11 08:33 PM
    Nice screenshot, and it would be nice to get those.
    I've enjoyed my PB also even without those features but it would be nice to have an email client and BBM.

Btw, am I the only one that noticed the note in the screenshot at the bottom right?
    07-08-11 08:56 PM
    this would only be interesting if BIS 4.1 was being released tomorrow.
    release between july and september.

BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) 4.1 Docs Show Upcoming Features, Rollout Dates � N4BB – News for BlackBerry – leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

RIM�s 2011 software roadmap, which included BIS 4.1 between July � September.
    07-08-11 09:00 PM
    with the exception of uninstalling bing maps, all those things you listed aren't even ridiculous and 6 months ago I would have said these things would be features on the playbook. i love how we're bottomfeeding so badly that native twitter and google maps are now considered a joke to ever expect on the playbook
    07-08-11 11:07 PM
    I am putting all th eggs in one basket and betting that this is when we will get the next update. With the trend of previous update cycle, app world upgrade and other 'stuff' that has been happening as well as a very specific business day deadline people have been talking about this seems to be the update we have all been waiting for.
    Im betting you dont buy lottery tickets. If you did by this kind of reasoning, you couldnt afford a Playbook. But then again, somebody has to win sometime.
    07-08-11 11:12 PM
    Seriously? An update before July 15th - the shareholder meeting? I've only been saying this for two weeks now, I'm glad you've been reading my posts.
    07-08-11 11:17 PM
    That's just CRUEL! Why would you get our hopes up like that?!

Srsly though. If that happened, I think I would crap my pants in delight.
    07-08-11 11:55 PM

Oh ****. Oh ****. I think I just **** myself. I'm about to enter freak out mode. ..... oh no here it comes ... I'm getting excited.. hold on brb .. no no okay.. I'm NOT going to get my hopes up ..... I'm trying to remain calm .... hold on... deep breaths ... okay... I'm calm. I'm ... calm.

Those screen shots look REALLY promising. I hope ... oh crap I'm getting excited again ... I'm just gonna quit now
    Manic99 and togardergrosse like this.
    07-09-11 12:01 AM
    can i counter bet you?
    07-09-11 01:00 AM
    the AppWorls have these "magic ball", "the magic 8 ball", "magic fortune ball" and "fortune ball" applications... I guess it's about time to try them...
    07-09-11 03:03 AM
    Hopefully if there is one coming, that it'll fix the random freezing and also add Android Player.
    07-09-11 10:06 AM
    if it fixes anything i want my Bridge Files to work and BBM groups!...oh ya and my Apps to flip over when my PB does lol
    07-09-11 10:46 AM
    I sure hope you're right!
    07-09-11 07:57 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD