I just went on BlackBerry App World on my Playbook. Do you notice on the pic that i uploaded that the Obama speech app says BBM connected underneath it. Maybe it's mistake or maybe not.
    09-13-11 03:21 AM
    By BBM Connected it was referring to is the BBM Social Platform on BB handheld.
    Why? Coz iSpeech Obama also available on BB phone and both has similar icon.
    09-13-11 03:35 AM
    It wasn't like that when it was first released. Why have it on the image if it isn't possible? Why couldn't it be possible that native BBM for the PlayBook is coming?
    09-13-11 07:32 AM
    It wasn't like that when it was first released. Why have it on the image if it isn't possible? Why couldn't it be possible that native BBM for the PlayBook is coming?
    The above poster is correct. It is because the same image is used from their handheld version.
    09-13-11 07:43 AM
    Hey, Shao, we, well, _I_ have not forgotten there was suppose to be a surprise in the last OS that either never materialized or none of us discovered.... So, do you expect us to get it EVER?
    09-13-11 08:39 AM
    Check out other apps that has a BB handheld version and PB version, they even got the same icon and Item Description.
    I want BBM to be natively available on PB too btw.
    09-13-11 09:15 AM
    Hey, Shao, we, well, _I_ have not forgotten there was suppose to be a surprise in the last OS that either never materialized or none of us discovered.... So, do you expect us to get it EVER?
    I think the surprise was that apps can use the bridge connection..
    09-13-11 10:11 AM
    Well, I am surely hoping for Native BBM. I wonder how the dual PIN's will work. Probably linked through BBID I would assume. I am patiently waiting on the 2.0 OS release...
    09-13-11 10:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD