I was over at my friends house last night as we have a function coming up to organize. I brought my playbook because I have the info from previous year's functions on it. I was showing him some of the stuff I'm doing with it and he was loving it even though he said everything in his house was Apple. He's not really a tech guy so would be mostly be using for surf stuff and maybe use the docs for some of the info he needs to keep track of as he is a sole proprietor distributor/sales. I told him what I paid for mine and he couldn't believe it - being used to buying every thing Apple for his kids. I told him he probably won't get for what I paid but if we can find them in stores around here may not cost excessively much more.
    I don't want him getting one without a warranty.
    So,.calling or checking the stores websites are futile as per my experiences, can some of you let me know if I would be waste my time by going into store after store down here. I get the impression, from what I ve read here lately that they aren't being re stock in stores? Anyone hqve some recent experience?

Thanks
    06-03-13 03:34 PM
    Rarely, someone stumbles upon one languishing in some dusty shelf or corner. They are pretty much out of retail store circulation. Online is really where it is found now. Good luck
    06-03-13 04:40 PM
    I was over at my friends house last night as we have a function coming up to organize. I brought my playbook because I have the info from previous year's functions on it. I was showing him some of the stuff I'm doing with it and he was loving it even though he said everything in his house was Apple. He's not really a tech guy so would be mostly be using for surf stuff and maybe use the docs for some of the info he needs to keep track of as he is a sole proprietor distributor/sales. I told him what I paid for mine and he couldn't believe it - being used to buying every thing Apple for his kids. I told him he probably won't get for what I paid but if we can find them in stores around here may not cost excessively much more.
    I don't want him getting one without a warranty.
    So,.calling or checking the stores websites are futile as per my experiences, can some of you let me know if I would be waste my time by going into store after store down here. I get the impression, from what I ve read here lately that they aren't being re stock in stores? Anyone hqve some recent experience?

Thanks
    Instead of going store to store just call them up. You just might be able to find one randomly perhaps from Walmart. I doubt you can find any at The Source, Business Depot, Future Shop and Best Buy. The quickest way is from Ebay or Amazon. Tiger Direct has some but pricing is not as good as the one randomly pop up on other site.
    06-03-13 05:22 PM
    In Store I don't think you will find any but on Kijiji in the Windsor area I saw at least 10 for. Sale.
    06-03-13 06:56 PM
    yes agreed in London none at all in stores

Kijiji has a few ( i actually got mine by trading a bathtub for it on Kijiji ) , but online is the way to go
    06-03-13 07:46 PM
    yes agreed in London none at all in stores

Kijiji has a few ( i actually got mine by trading a bathtub for it on Kijiji ) , but online is the way to go
    Bathtub for playbook? Hmmmmm I got to get to my storage to see what I can find.
    ute likes this.
    06-03-13 08:12 PM
    Nice trade. What did you get for your toilet?
    ute likes this.
    06-03-13 08:19 PM
    Ebay,amazon,or directly from blackberry is your best bet or even the market place sub forum in Crackberry

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 08:25 PM
    Hey OP I found my Playbook at a staples in Hamilton mountain a few months back, its rare but they are out there
    06-03-13 08:28 PM
    Amazon just had a deal the other day. It was $139 or $149 for 32gb playbook. I would check amazon.

*edit*

Just checked and can't find those ones anymore. All I see is 32gb fir $209.

Kick'n it with my Z10. #BB10believe
    06-03-13 08:29 PM
    Hey OP I found my Playbook at a staples in Hamilton mountain a few months back, its rare but they are out there
    The further away from major cities the better chance of getting one. Even perhaps the East Coast or middle of the country.
    06-03-13 09:44 PM
    The further away from major cities the better chance of getting one. Even perhaps the East Coast or middle of the country.
    I foumd mine across from the busiest mall in hamilton
    06-04-13 06:24 AM
    I recently got my 32 gb playbook from here...

Blackberry Playbook P100 32WF 7" Tablet 32GB 1024 X 600 Resolution 802975651573 | eBay

Came in original box, all proper cords, amazing condition. $120 plus tax, free shipping. I got it in two days.
    06-04-13 12:37 PM
    I foumd mine across from the busiest mall in hamilton
    Exactly, he said "further away from MAJOR cities "

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 01:31 PM
    Exactly, he said "further away from MAJOR cities "

Posted via CB10
    yes I know, I can read inwas simply stating a fact. if you can find one in a busy city it should be rather easy to find in smaller towns and further away
    06-04-13 01:56 PM
    I am a online retailer in Europe and I have 50 new 64GB Wifi units still in retail boxed sealed and new.

I am not on here to try sell them, but I responded to this to say we have some in stock and can ship Worldwide to help any Blackberry Playbook fans out.

I purchased the Playbooks hoping the BB10 would come the Playbook. I expect a jump in price if it does. But for now I am willing to help anyone out.

Regards
    06-04-13 02:06 PM