The Source in Canada has the Blackberry keyboard case on sale for $47.99 right now. I got an extra $12.00 off as a Bell employee, bringing the total down to $35.99. Pretty good deal if you are looking for a nice keyboard setup.

The Source....

Cheers!
    Vorkosigan, Ecm, BCMike and 4 others like this.
    12-29-12 06:53 AM
    I saw this yesterday and is a great deal for those who can use it. I bought one a few months ago when they first went on sale and I find I hardly use it. I thought I'd use it more for work but I find I'm much more comfortable using my phone on remote to create documents or write longer emails. Like I said, it's a great price but make sure it's as useful to you as you think.
    12-29-12 08:03 AM
    Great deal for Canada Blackberrians. I got my OEM PlayBook Keyboard from CostCentral for a Great deal also and I use it everyday. I LUV IT.....fits my lifestyle perfect for what I use mobile devices for. Couldn't be happier
    goodbery likes this.
    12-29-12 08:24 AM
    Blackberrians.
    Oh that's good!!! Did you copyright, trademark or patent troll that?
    12-29-12 08:36 AM
    Oh that's good!!! Did you copyright, trademark or patent troll that?
    Not sure about the "troll" remark, but I think I have enough posts and I've helped enough people on this site for a few years that would NOT classify me as a TROLL. But if YOUR not sure you can always go into my name and check for yourself.
    12-29-12 08:52 AM
    Not sure about the "troll" remark, but I think I have enough posts and I've helped enough people on this site for a few years that would NOT classify me as a TROLL. But if YOUR not sure you can always go into my name and check for yourself.
    I think General Herzog meant his comment in jest, it comes across as lighthearted to me.
    12-29-12 08:59 AM
    I think General Herzog meant his comment in jest, it comes across as lighthearted to me.
    Oh okay, I guess I'm just a little sensitive to the word TROLL in the same sentence with my posts.
    12-29-12 09:09 AM
    The Source in Canada has the Blackberry keyboard case on sale for $47.99 right now. I got an extra $12.00 off as a Bell employee, bringing the total down to $35.99. Pretty good deal if you are looking for a nice keyboard setup.

The Source....

Cheers!
    Thanks for posting this! I've been bombarded with so many Boxing Week emails that I missed this one. On my way to my local Source now. ~ecm
    12-29-12 10:41 AM
    I actually liked Blackbarrians, didn't feel like an insult to me...
    12-29-12 12:59 PM

The Source....

Cheers!
    Nabbed 2 of them. Thanks for the tip. ~ecm
    12-29-12 01:11 PM
    Thats a great deal!!!

I got my official Blackberry Keyboards for wife and myself during Boxing Day sale at Staples for $69 each, which also seemed like a good deal at the time (normal price is around $119?)... so was $50 off.

They were hard to find... most stores out of stock, and any with stock had people buying multiples... one guy in front of us bought 10!!! (what for? ebay maybe?)

I love the case... it makes my Playbook look like a mini laptop and I am finding I can type faster, more accurately, and see more on my screen since the virtual keyboard doesn't show up.

Grab it while you can!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    12-29-12 02:06 PM
    Thanks for the tip.

I bought 2 today at Woodbine Mall.
    12-29-12 06:15 PM
    Hey, send some of the PB love south for the winter...can't find any deals now in the US...
    12-29-12 06:31 PM
    Man I couldn't pass this up. Got my wife a 32 GB PB for Xmas. With this interface it will replace the 8 yo Dell Latitude w a dead battery she's carrying around for about $170.

The Source....

Cheers!
    12-30-12 12:35 AM
    Thank you so much! Just picked one up, I was waiting for a deal and this was a great price.
    12-30-12 01:07 AM
    Just to let everyone know, I know in my area all of the Source stores are sold out. I found out that Walmart had the same thing. There was one left at the store I went to and they matched the price for me. I just showed them the site on my phone where it said "deal good until Jan. 3" and it all worked out fine
    12-31-12 04:49 PM
    I went to the Walmart site and I didn't see the OEM BlackBerry PlayBook Bluetooth Mini keyboard+case on their website. Is it only the Walmarts in Canada? I need one for my Girlfriends (Android lover, go figure)PlayBook so she can stop bothering my PlayBook
    01-01-13 09:18 AM
    OK, OK so I still don't have the OEM keyboard/pad. Have tried a Kensington BT keyboard - works fine.
    What exactly am I missing by not having the accompanying OEM pad? Doc Neutron
    01-01-13 04:35 PM
    OK, OK so I still don't have the OEM keyboard/pad. Have tried a Kensington BT keyboard - works fine.
    What exactly am I missing by not having the accompanying OEM pad? Doc Neutron
    The trackpad, arrow keys working for navigating.
    01-01-13 04:54 PM
    Walmart appears to have only Hipstreet brand of the keyboard case.
    01-01-13 06:42 PM
    I saw this yesterday and is a great deal for those who can use it. I bought one a few months ago when they first went on sale and I find I hardly use it. I thought I'd use it more for work but I find I'm much more comfortable using my phone on remote to create documents or write longer emails. Like I said, it's a great price but make sure it's as useful to you as you think.
    I'd be willing to buy it from you if you would like to sell it. PM me.
    01-02-13 08:31 AM
    Here's another reason why i love this website and it's Forums, everyone is looking out for everyone else and sharing the good news / great deals.

I'm on my way to the store right now thanks to this Forum!!

Wait, now my wife it mad, this forum is costing us money lol - jk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    01-02-13 09:19 AM
    Wow! Awesome!! Was on my wishlist to get!! Thanks a bunch!!....going to The Source asap!!
    01-02-13 10:38 AM
    Thanks to the OP, I got an additional 50% off by taking advantage of the Bell $5 tablet data plan promo. I only paid $27.11 for the keyboard/case! Just make sure you only commit to the 30 days. Do not have to pay the $5 nor the $35 activation fee and the sim card is also free. Should you decide to use the sim card for the month make sure you read the fine lines . Stay within the limit of the terms and condition and not go over the data plan.
    01-02-13 11:15 AM
    Wow, $27 for this and I paid $100 last March. Great deal and absolutely worth it..
    01-02-13 01:34 PM
28 12