I started a thread about two weeks ago about this: Has anyone figured out how to sort tasks in Bridge on the Playbook? On the actual BB device, you can sort tasks by due date. But I'm unable to do that on the PBook. Any help would be appreciated. Does anyone have any new insights? Many thanks.
    05-08-11 08:36 AM
    There isn't, I am hoping they will add that feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 09:44 AM
    Any apps that will do it?
    05-08-11 10:28 AM
    Until they add functionality to the native task app, I have improvised by including an '*' at the beginning of active tasks. This automatically sorts them to the top. Not ideal, but a simple work-around for now.
    06-12-11 10:45 AM
    Of all the app categories, task management is the one I'm most anxiously awaiting development of. I thought I read a description of at least one of the current ones stating it integrated with the native task list, but can't find it now.

There are some really good ones for mobile devices that integrate - BHive, Pocket Informant, and the one I currently use, ToDo Matrix Professional. None of these has yet to make it to the PB. Hopefully one of these makes it to the PB soon with the ability to bridge.
    06-12-11 11:33 AM
    yes you did there is another thread called "sorting tasks on playbook" that you started - please if you want to revisit a thread just leave a comment and it will float to the top - don't start another thread it just adds clutter and confusion.

My reply was:

Sorting tasks with the native task manager has always been a pain if even reasonably possible - abandon it and get an app like Slicktasks on your phone- then help me encourage them to provide a PB bridge interface to it - support@mindberry.net

With Slicktasks you simply promote or demote each task and it stays in the sort order you want it in - by priority I assume. I waited forever for the native "task manager" to improve and it never did, never will. There are apps for that.
    06-12-11 07:36 PM
    I'm a new playbook user and the bridge works great but for tasks I see an alphabetical list of 100's of completed tasks with my 1/2 dozen open items due this week sorted in..

Both the BB Torch tasks and Outlook easily let me hide completed and change sort (by date being way more useful they alphabetical) and it seems a fairly obvious feature for the playbook version.. Any alternate suggestions or ETA on this fix? (for me the tasks on playbook are effectively useless when I have to scan 100s of entries to find current items!)
    11-27-12 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD