where are you guys...
    Sorry, we are lost-123803152734441dtk1q0gx.jpg
    07-17-13 12:29 AM
    Just like you said... Lost
    07-17-13 12:33 AM
    I spit out my coffee when i saw this lol!
    Well played...well played.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 08:37 AM
    The story arc is over, and all have been cast to the wind........

C
    8820man likes this.
    07-17-13 08:41 AM
    Would be interesting to know what did happen to the development team? Was it a team, or just a couple of people in some dark corner?

Still find it hard to believe that some form of update that allowed for new BB10 apps to be compatible with the PlayBook OS could not be created.

Remember reading here on CrackBerry how powerful, and how versatile the QNX kernel was - you could launch a space shuttle with a pocket calculator. How the new BB platform would bring all users together on under one OS - no more "old" devices (6 months old) being left behind when a new OS version came out - no more apps needing to be updated for each OS. Once QNX was announced, how many here laughed at Android and the fragmentation of their platform.

But then I see what BBRY has done with BB10, how the minimum hardware requires a mid grade device, how devices each requires a different version of the OS, how carrier control the release of those updates, and I think.... man they are LOST.
    07-17-13 09:24 AM
    The story arc is over, and all have been cast to the wind........

C
    They all have been cast in new productions, the Z10, the Q10 and the next season drama, the A10.
    07-17-13 09:37 AM

where are you guys...
    Quite funny indeed... probably all team members have bee re-assigned to help with BB10 development (can't wait for a 10.2 official release)
    07-17-13 09:42 AM
    Castawaies? BlackBerry did down size.
    07-17-13 09:44 AM
    Would be interesting to know what did happen to the development team? Was it a team, or just a couple of people in some dark corner?

Still find it hard to believe that some form of update that allowed for new BB10 apps to be compatible with the PlayBook OS could not be created.

Remember reading here on CrackBerry how powerful, and how versatile the QNX kernel was - you could launch a space shuttle with a pocket calculator. How the new BB platform would bring all users together on under one OS - no more "old" devices (6 months old) being left behind when a new OS version came out - no more apps needing to be updated for each OS. Once QNX was announced, how many here laughed at Android and the fragmentation of their platform.

But then I see what BBRY has done with BB10, how the minimum hardware requires a mid grade device, how devices each requires a different version of the OS, how carrier control the release of those updates, and I think.... man they are LOST.
    QNX is still ultra extreme strong. but the CTO is an "osteoporesis bonehead" if you chicken stuff, whats meant for the turkey, this is what happens. like supernova. it grew so much in size, a loud bang of light and gamma ray burst and the star collapsed and started to shrink and turned into a blackhole.
    thats pretty much with Blackberry OS 10.x, it grew out of proportion. i am a QNX fan, but not Blackberry OS 10.x fan.
    QNX is still sexy and cool and awesome. but thanks to the CTO and CEO its all fscked up hodge podge.
    i remember i booted qnx long ago in 2003-2003 on my x86 pc. and i had one issue, grub. then it ran smooth and i got bored later tho of its limited functionality and i also back then i lacked polished skills which i have now.
    "The CEO and CTO killed QNX, You ba$*****."
    this is just my thought on QNX. YMMV (your mileage may vary). thank you.
    thanks!
    -paul
    p.s. i still like the QNX team and hardware R&D team for excellent products, its the management which fscked it up and ruined it. this says it all. RIM/Blackberry hardware R&D team and QNX team is awesome, its the middle team and management is pretty much a FUBAR (fscked up beyond any repair)
    madman0141 likes this.
    07-17-13 09:54 AM
    I know what happened the black smoke(Thor) came and laid off the development team. Except for Sawyer and John who were to busy trying to get with kate they let the smoke take the PlayBook BB10 upgrade as well.
    07-17-13 11:03 AM
    Sorry but I have to....

Does this mean that BlackBerry is already dead, they just haven't realized it yet? And so they haven't moved on to whatever comes after being a once dominate player in the fledgling smartphone industry.
    07-17-13 11:17 AM
    Does this mean that BlackBerry is already dead, they just haven't realized it yet?
    Yes... but I don't think we will need to reach season 6 to find it out...

It still season 1 and we even haven't completed the episodes...

Posted via Z10
    07-17-13 01:47 PM
    I know what happened the black smoke(Thor) came and laid off the development team. Except for Sawyer and John who were to busy trying to get with kate they let the smoke take the PlayBook BB10 upgrade as well.
    And we the playbook owners are the casts? Since we have no idea we were dead? Ask this kid.
    Sorry, we are lost-imgres.jpeg
    I See Dead Playbooks!!
    Chrysalis1156, FF22 and dphjeff like this.
    07-17-13 06:52 PM