So, I'm wondering, do I buy a 32GB Playbook

or

do I buy a 16 Gig Playbook but get accessories such as Screen Protector and/or HDMI cable or that cool case and bluetooth keyboard all on one I saw today?

Curse this bad economy that I can't have both!
    04-19-11 09:25 AM
    Personally, I'm going for the latter. I don't see myself loading this thing up with tons of media, etc. I think I'll be fine with the 16 GB, but figure I can exchange it for a 32 version if I quickly realize I need more space for some reason.
    04-19-11 09:28 AM
    So, I'm wondering, do I buy a 32GB Playbook

or

do I buy a 16 Gig Playbook but get accessories such as Screen Protector and/or HDMI cable or that cool case and bluetooth keyboard all on one I saw today?

Curse this bad economy that I can't have both!
    what is this case you talk about?

I personally would bite the bullet and get both
    04-19-11 09:28 AM
    If you'll use the extra memory and will miss it if you don't have it, get the 32GB. If you won't use it or won't care, get the 16GB with accessories. If you're somewhere in between get the 32GB, because you can buy accessories later, but you can't upgrade your PlayBook without buying a whole new one...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 09:33 AM
    The case is this one Staples have a coupon book (ask for it) which gives you $25 off so you'll get this for $75 plus tax. It looks great but I'd love to see a review before buying.
    It's a sad situation, I would bite the bullet and get both but the grief from the Wife would be brutal! I'm afraid I'm going to have to go 16 + accessories rather than get a naked 32 gig.
    04-19-11 09:46 AM
    Grabbed one this morning when I picked up my playbook....the holder itself covers the sides so you can't do any of the swipes. Also it covers half the front camera and no opening for the rear camera. Gonna return it.
    Looks like that Bluetooth Keyboard case wasn't well thought out!
    04-19-11 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD