While using your laptop or desktop, when going to a website during the loading of the site, you can scan around wit your mouse and nothing really happens. What I discovered with my PB is when a site is loading and I want to scan around my PB looses connection with the mouse of the mini keyboard. Actually it looses connection totally with keyboard and PB. I would get upset, restart the keyboard and go on my merry way. So I decided to try something I normally don't do, wait for the site to load. If I wait for the site to load, my PB does not loose connection with the keyboard at all!

Can someone explain this one for me?
    05-06-12 06:47 AM
    Interesting observation, I wonder if that is what causes my BT keyboard to occasionally lose connection even though my separate BT mouse doesn't? Can't think of a redone that would happen.
    05-06-12 08:06 PM
    I have the RIM kb / touchpad and just then it dropped connection when I was using an app that did not need the internet. I do find this is a problem for me especially as I integrate the PB more into my work.
    05-14-12 09:04 AM
    Yeah, who would ever think of waiting for a page to load before using it?!
    rcm1301 likes this.
    05-14-12 09:12 AM
    Now if someone could just tell which positioning the switch is on, I could try using it
    05-18-12 02:54 PM
    Bump.

My RIM BT kb still drops connection while I am surfing the net, specifically navigating a page using the touchpad. It doesn't loose connection if I'm using an app that does not use the internet.
    06-18-12 11:38 AM
    Surprisingly for me, I found that my 9860 will lose connection to the PB if I don't wait for the page to load... yeah, found that out this morning. I can always reconnect, but I didn't know it will lose the connection. If I see not responding and leave it alone, the page finishes loading and all is good. If I mess with it, then it's not good and I have to reconnect.

BTW, this was done while bridged using WiFi on the phone... no signal inside the building.
    06-18-12 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD