Ok.so I went through all the steps via the BlackBerry support forum on this subject.
    Go to Run, put in the IP of the playbook exactly as shown in example \\###.#.#.# obviously replacing the numbers with those listed in INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TABLET - Network and beside IPV4.
    So I do that and then comes up the screen wheee there is a bar at top which shows Network > IP address and looks like a bar (green ) growing across this tab as if it's downloading something. Underneath that bar is the toolbar and under that is another menu bar that shows Organize. Network and Sharing Center. View remote printers.
    When I then click on the media folder underneath that bar up comes the screen for Enter Network Password to connect to my IP
    When I do this it just keeps telling me access is denied.
    I am positive I have the correct username BBID and passwords cause I just changed them a while ago and I got confirmation email successful.

Apologies this is so long, just wanted to explain thoroughly

Help is very much appreciated
    07-12-13 01:38 PM
    Just connect the USB from your PB to your PC.

or follow these instructions

How to copy files to and from a BlackBerry PlayBook using Wi-Fi Sharing Inside BlackBerry Help Blog
    07-12-13 01:43 PM
    Forget all the proprietary incantations and software!

Easiest way is to sign up for Dropbox. install dropbox on PC/Mac/Linux. Get Playbook "Files and Folders" app. Share files back and forth with Dropbox. Done!
    07-12-13 01:48 PM
    Hi thanks I just solved my error. I was putting in the wrong usename. I needed to insert the username under Network which I some how screwed up the first few times thanks
    OniBerry and FF22 like this.
    07-12-13 01:50 PM
    And thanks for reporting back. It could help someone else.
    07-12-13 03:47 PM
    And thanks for reporting back. It could help someone else.
    Your welcome. I would have changed the title to add "solved " but I can't seem to get into editing the title
    07-12-13 04:04 PM