Hey Crackberry Nation,

So I was at work today in Toronto, and Missasauga (near Mavis Rd) at SkyReach Window Cleaning from 3:00am - 1:00pm, also I came back around 2:00pm -5:00pm to Ajax and went to my second job at GoodLife Fitness.

I had my Playbook in my backpack because at my first job we sometimes sit around for hours waiting for the next job to come and about 45 minutes into my second job at GoodLife I noticed that my Playbook was no longer in my backpack...

I asked the guys at my first job if they saw it (its only 3 of us in the van, one I trust with my life) and they said they didnt see, we also checked the van and no signs of it. Then I asked the people at GoodLife and still no luck, we even checked the video cameras there but nothing (even so everyone has bags so if they were steal it, they probably would have put it in one and walked out)

I posted an ad on Kijiji hoping for some luck but well see...

LOST Or STOLEN Blackberry Playbook - Wednesday, June 20th 2012 - Oshawa / Durham Region Buy & Sell Goods - Kijiji Oshawa / Durham Region Canada.

I know people have posted threads like this and gotten a free Playbook sent to them from a fellow member, but thats not what Im asking for... Im hoping that maybe someone will see this and luck will come my way, maybe you live in one of the areas I work and someone you know shows up with a new Playbook tomorrow and I also just want to share my story and maybe get some comments to cheer me up

Im sure I will reply to everyone but if I miss a comment,
    Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by CB.Mike-D; 06-20-12 at 05:26 PM.
    06-20-12 05:23 PM
    Report the BlackBerry PlayBook to BlackBerry Technical Support as a stolen tablet and they will block the PIN. If you do not remember the PIN, log into BlackBerry ID in a web browser and check your account. Sorry to heart about your loss.
    00stryder likes this.
    06-20-12 06:36 PM
    Tough break, hope it turns up!
    06-20-12 06:38 PM
    I would say that would qualify as a very bad day! Good luck recovering your playbook!
    06-20-12 07:05 PM
    Whats the pin. I will video call it and if someone picks up i will take a pic.
    Mr_Bunny likes this.
    06-20-12 07:36 PM
    Happened to me too. But I got another one already. Good for you they are pretty cheap right now.
    06-20-12 07:41 PM

Clever. Good call.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-20-12 08:02 PM
    Report the BlackBerry PlayBook to BlackBerry Technical Support as a stolen tablet and they will block the PIN. If you do not remember the PIN, log into BlackBerry ID in a web browser and check your account. Sorry to heart about your loss.
    Called it in and got them to block the PIN, that seems to have been the best option at least now they wont be able to use it.
    06-20-12 08:35 PM
    I tried that earlier with a couple of friends who I had on video chat, it just said I was unavailable, plus I had my Playbook password protected so once they tried all the attempts it would have just wiped it, hopefully my PIN block got to it before they setup the Playbook again.

Thanks for the offer though!
    06-20-12 08:37 PM
    Too bad, I had mine stolen in April, and I was lucky enough that I still had purchase insurance on it with my credit card (90 days ) and had it locked down by RIM. The unfortunate side of it is that it will probably be trashed because it won't work for the thief. Hey, it may be a marketing strategy to increase sales. J/K. Sorry again
    06-20-12 08:55 PM
    Too bad, I had mine stolen in April, and I was lucky enough that I still had purchase insurance on it with my credit card (90 days ) and had it locked down by RIM. The unfortunate side of it is that it will probably be trashed because it won't work for the thief. Hey, it may be a marketing strategy to increase sales. J/K. Sorry again
    Honestly I'd rather have them throw it out or break it then get to use it!!!
    06-20-12 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD