Hello guys.
    So recently I updated to OS 2.0 and I noticed some things that don't work fine.

First thing that happened is screenshots of the apps in the App World have bad quality(which appears only in os 2, in os 1 the quality was good).

The second thing is that Browser works, but gesture(from top to bottom) doesn't work. It happens only after long use, and sometimes after I watch some flash videos. The only thing I can do in this case is to just restart the browser - swipe from bottom to the top works fine.

Also I had this issue when my playbook freezed after I opened some app, so it was like half-opened and I could still see the top bar and the small part of bottom apps. Only method was to restart the playbook.

And the minor lags sometimes appear in the App World - when I open it, it loads only after ~5 sec.

So tell me please, am I the only one with these problems, and is it fixable?
    02-25-12 04:48 PM
    HUMOUR ALERT - NOTICE FOR THE HUMOUR IMPAIRED

Some problems (I think) with user dima.rudeshko. Random claims of freeze-ups and confusion and memory loss too. So tell dima.rudeshko please, is dima.rudeshko the only one with these problems, and is it fixable? Makes about as much sense as the thread starting post.
    02-25-12 04:58 PM
    Have you tried restarting the Playbook?
    02-25-12 05:40 PM
    Yes I have.
    Do you have the same screenshots' quality in the App World?
    02-25-12 06:51 PM
    I have the same issues with app store.
    02-25-12 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD