I never had any dead pixels, the flush power button doesn't rattle me because you never really need to use it, everything works as advertised.

I've had mine since April 19th, but I've really started appreciating it more after the rabid CB-review/YouTube video watching phase. After a full day at work on my laptop, I put it in my briefcase and its done for the night. Tonight I've been able to watch a few episodes of Entourage streaming online, answer e-mails and BBM via Bridge, edit a document, e-mail it back to the sender, and update it on my laptop via wireless file transfer. I've checked up on my website in development, and kept in touch via all the various social networks. Checked out the new Vevo HD app, and even bought a couple apps all of which happens very quickly.

And many of these tasks were all performed simultaneously, lag free. I know for a fact that this is not possible to the same extent on the iPad. Oh, and its sweet to be able to listen to streaming music in one tab in your browser and work/read in another.

I love my PlayBook, and for damn good reason. If you're on the fence about buying one, get off it. Buy one.

T.R.S.B.
    Last edited by Jenks5150; 08-08-11 at 08:47 PM.
    08-08-11 08:42 PM
    I now have tethering as part of my data plan and it makes mobile computing on the playbook wayyyy better! its quick and everything works on the go. Bing maps is great too and gps works quick.
    jenks5150 likes this.
    08-08-11 08:45 PM
    Hoping to add tethering when I get a 9860 later this month. I love my 64 GB PlayBook. Very glad I picked it up.
    jenks5150 and sk8er_tor like this.
    08-08-11 08:58 PM
    I've been on the fence about tethering... thinking of adding it to my Verizon plan but is 2gb enough?
    08-08-11 09:34 PM
    Thanks for a real world example of "the first professional tablet" as it was intended!
    08-08-11 10:49 PM
    I now have tethering as part of my data plan and it makes mobile computing on the playbook wayyyy better! its quick and everything works on the go. Bing maps is great too and gps works quick.
    That and wish that RIM added support for AppWorld app in tethering.
    08-09-11 05:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD