And I never looked back..... so happy I did that... got $300 for ipad 1 and bought PB for same price a couple month ago .... so not everybody get rid of PB for ipad !!!!
    12-01-11 04:28 PM
    Best post I've seen here since I joined.
    12-01-11 04:35 PM
    I sold my iPad 2 to get playbook and had cash left over ;-)
    jafobabe and JK-PhD like this.
    12-01-11 05:53 PM
    2 posts....I don't know...
    12-01-11 06:01 PM
    I did the exact opposite. Sold Playbook, well after I could not take it anymore and purchased my iPad 2. Only downside is I was barely able to get 1/2 of the purchase price only 3 months after the launch.
    12-01-11 06:10 PM
    More power to you!
    12-01-11 06:14 PM
    More power to you!
    Your right, it have a lot more power...
    12-01-11 06:40 PM
    If you sold your IPAD 2 for a Playbook you made a wise decision if you have no need for native apps for Calendar with Google sync, Contacts app, or a native EMail client app. When RIMM releases these VITAL apps, I too will sell my IPAD 2.
    Megacharge likes this.
    12-01-11 06:44 PM
    I have and love BOTH!!!!!!!

EDIT: I traded my Android tablet (Iconia 500) for my iPad 1. Figured I will get my android fix from my PB when 2.0 comes out. Of course I broke down and bought an old Incredible to tide me over till 2.0 comes out. (I tried the beta, but could not live without my video chat)
    12-01-11 06:44 PM
    No, I'm keeping my iPad2. Now I have the best of both worlds.!

Nothing wrong with having an ipad 2 besides your PB. But hey, if you force me to make a choice, well...I will stick with my PB!
    Megacharge likes this.
    12-01-11 06:46 PM
    i am not saying the ipad is crap, not at all. i prefer the PB for the portability, speed and bridge. im a photographer and like to have some photos with me. i did not like the size and weight of an ipad. also the colors on the PB are more realistic, more like the original file.......
    Megacharge likes this.
    12-01-11 08:39 PM
    i like my blackberry playbook but also my ipad as well lol
    12-01-11 08:58 PM
    there is one big problem with ipad. is just way too big really. i would rather get 12 inch laptop for $1000 which is way more powerful and you can actually do work on perfectly fine. ipad has apps and nice apple logo. that is it. pb is much more convenient to carry around. has perrect size. it is most pwerful for tablet. has best web edperience and it is way better priced. Steve Job is no longer and who knows if apple will do as well without him. there was time when apple sheres were worth about $7. no one says this cannot hsppen again.
    Megacharge likes this.
    12-01-11 09:31 PM
    Gave my islouch away as soon as I heard about the PB.

PB FTW!
    12-02-11 02:20 AM
    Everyone needs a ......

12-02-11 08:18 AM
    if anyone wants to trade a ipad for pb let me know.i would jailbreak it and the ipad would b king of tabs.i jailbroke my ipod and i dont understand y they dont sell them like this.i have endless and i mean endless and i must add endless free apps and the themes are out if this world.a jailbroke ipad would b king and ill say again king of tabs.
    12-02-11 08:26 AM
    Did a little....

12-02-11 09:00 AM
    if anyone wants to trade a ipad for pb let me know.i would jailbreak it and the ipad would b king of tabs.i jailbroke my ipod and i dont understand y they dont sell them like this.i have endless and i mean endless and i must add endless free apps and the themes are out if this world.a jailbroke ipad would b king and ill say again king of tabs.
    Go on then,I'll bite..............if the iPad is so good why are you posting on a Playbook forum ????
    12-02-11 12:48 PM
    because i am one of the thousands of new users that bought one strictly on price,admit it if the ipad was 199 it would be the king of tabs.it all boils down to dollars and cents.the pb couldnt compete at 500.now its a well known name.i like it dont get me wrong but side by side for same price wouldnt be a race to see who would win.
    12-02-11 02:01 PM
    I did the exact opposite. Sold Playbook, well after I could not take it anymore and purchased my iPad 2. Only downside is I was barely able to get 1/2 of the purchase price only 3 months after the launch.
    100% troll. At least he is not hiding it.
    12-02-11 02:06 PM
    ya were all trolls because we bought this thing on price and try to compare it to the other top sellers.guess we all beter move under a bridge
    12-02-11 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD