So it has been reported that the servers are down (and still down) in Europe and Africa. However, it seemsthe problem may have spread.

I did my morning routine on my PB or checking Facebook, Twitter, E-mails (by logging into it via my browser since my data service is still not working), Crackberry forums and then final did my daily button bashing of "software update."

Oh nooo....look! I got an error message. Is this because of the problems with the servers, or because something is being uploaded to the servers?

Hope the picture is attached, if not the error message says there was an error connecting to the server, please try again later.

any ideas?
    10-12-11 01:14 AM
    fine here, i get "you currently have the latest software installed".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 01:37 AM
    fine here, i get "you currently have the latest software installed".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

same

Yes, my service is down too
    10-12-11 01:43 AM
    I was charging my phone and I happen to notice my phone said GSM. Im guessing AT&T was doing a system restart or something weird was going on. Its back on 3G now.
    10-12-11 02:13 AM
    Haven't received any e-mails since last night (odd), just sent myself several e-mails and still a no go. Just did a battery pull to see if that solves it (doubt it though).

UPDATE : e-mails are a NO GO. I have 10+ e-mails in Outlook none have gone through to the BB.
    Last edited by Abrante; 10-12-11 at 07:53 AM.
    10-12-11 07:45 AM
    RIM is upgrading all of its servers to work with all the new features of BBX.

Six days until Devcon.
    10-12-11 08:16 AM
    RIM is upgrading all of its servers to work with all the new features of BBX.

Six days until Devcon.
    True
    Enlightened speculation
    10-12-11 09:16 AM
    yup, my software update gives me a 404 aswell, in the UK.

a service outage might be one thing, but not being able to activate your new tablet? yea thats jus gonna get returned right away.
    10-12-11 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD