Their blackberry playbook?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-11 07:46 PM
    link to said pre order?
    03-14-11 07:49 PM
    Link to tweet saying it's ready for said pre-order.
    03-14-11 08:04 PM
    hmmmm pre-order? whats that?

BTW i got twitter going on my PC and phone ready to pounce at the slightest giggle that something comes up. But yeagh SS or it didn't happen.
    03-14-11 08:05 PM
    I've pre-planned my order, does that count?
    03-14-11 08:10 PM
    Well since there is NO release date for US, then no I haven't.
    03-14-11 08:15 PM
    site please!!!! asap
    03-14-11 08:28 PM

I ordered mine 2 months ago.
    03-14-11 08:46 PM
    Sunuva! :P

03-14-11 08:47 PM
    I ordered mine 2 months ago.
    technically no you didn't all you did was make a app and get it accepted by Rim. Ordering per say involves money, what you did was win a contest by making a app that many others have won the same contest. Exception of course of that one guy who made that worthless cry baby blog about rim not being developer friendly.
    But anyways you don't count and i think the OP be trollin.
    03-14-11 08:58 PM
    I think is this is all BS. If you don't order from RIM, or Walmart, Bestbuy, Staples, Office Max ,etc that has the device coming, you really are throwing your money to the wind. Just like the crap ebay bids that let you "pre order it". There isn't an OFFICIAL sold price or date yet.
    03-14-11 09:05 PM
    technically no you didn't all you did was make a app and get it accepted by Rim. Ordering per say involves money, what you did was win a contest by making a app that many others have won the same contest. Exception of course of that one guy who made that worthless cry baby blog about rim not being developer friendly.
    But anyways you don't count and i think the OP be trollin.

I'm not sure, I did order it. I mean right there is a pic of the order summary. It even told me thanks for placing my order! How is that not an order and how was it not made before the launch? I just made an app which gave me the ability to order it sooner than I normally would have been able to. I think technically I have pre ordered a PlayBook. It just happened to be a free one. lol

I think that is the only official way to pre order one so far, I don't count the stupid ebay auctions for a pre order. Those are just an all around bad idea.
    Last edited by Witmen; 03-14-11 at 09:15 PM.
    03-14-11 09:11 PM
    Well you with winning the playbook I say ok, but other sites I say no way.
    03-14-11 09:20 PM
    well you with winning the playbook i say ok, but other sites i say no way.
    rhyme!!!!!
    03-14-11 09:22 PM
    Poet and I didn't even know it.

Damn, I am good.
    03-14-11 09:40 PM
    poet and i didn't even know it.

damn, i am good.
    double rhyme!!!
    03-14-11 09:41 PM
    I don't count the stupid ebay auctions for a pre order. Those are just an all around bad idea.
    Wait their are people who actually pre-purchased off ebay?..... Well the Prince of Niger (or were ever) sure appreciates their contribution. I mean who the **** would fall for a scam like that. With that said I haven't visited ebay in 5 years since I stopped selling on there. I had a sale go horribly bad and had to take a loss. Until I tracked down the buyer, but even after I fixed that it left a bad taste in my mouth and I refuse to even visit.

03-14-11 09:56 PM
    Wait their are people who actually pre-purchased off ebay?..... Well the Prince of Niger (or were ever) sure appreciates their contribution. I mean who the **** would fall for a scam like that. With that said I haven't visited ebay in 5 years since I stopped selling on there. I had a sale go horribly bad and had to take a loss. Until I tracked down the buyer, but even after I fixed that it left a bad taste in my mouth and I refuse to even visit.

Nigeria, i would add that crucial "ia" to that word before someone misreads it haha
    03-14-11 10:00 PM
    Nigeria, i would add that crucial "ia" to that word before someone misreads it haha
    Niger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    03-14-11 10:15 PM
    I retract the previous statement. :P
    03-14-11 10:25 PM
    Poet and I didn't even know it.
    But your feet show it... They're long fellows...
    03-14-11 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD