09-06-12 01:51 PM
53 123
tools
    What were the steps you used to downgrade you PB OS? Where did you get the cfp and the copy of 668? Thanks.

That won't work, you can only downgrade to 668 and that isn't on their server anymore so it will download 358 and then fail. You need to download cfp and a copy of 668 and do it manually, did mine this afternoon and it works perfectly.
    09-06-12 01:28 PM
    one of the things i noticed in the new os beta..that i can't recharge my playbook now via pc...before i was able to..now it tells me that it's can't recharged via this method
    Yesterday, while transferring files via usb, I got that message too. The odd thing was when I finished and went to put the playbook into lock, the power meter read 100%. It seemed kinda odd. I haven't transferred any files today. The next time I do, I'll check to see if maybe I misread the power level.
    09-06-12 01:40 PM
    Yesterday, while transferring files via usb, I got that message too. The odd thing was when I finished and went to put the playbook into lock, the power meter read 100%. It seemed kinda odd. I haven't transferred any files today. The next time I do, I'll check to see if maybe I misread the power level.
    It does charge, just very slowly. I left it on overnight and woke up to a fully powered PB.
    Mr Donut likes this.
    09-06-12 01:51 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD