I know exactly what Thor meant. What he meant is that we're reaching the point where--in theory--the only standalone device you'll have is your mobile device. Everything else (including a VARIETY of different size screens for different uses) is just an accessory. I could have sworn we've had this discussion before.
    05-29-13 03:17 PM
    I think sad old men use it to find chick's

Posted via CB10
    Why would I want a baby chicken and even if I did which I definitely don't, I know exactly where to find one. Up a chickens arse of course!
    05-29-13 03:25 PM
    I know exactly what Thor meant. What he meant is that we're reaching the point where--in theory--the only standalone device you'll have is your mobile device. Everything else (including a VARIETY of different size screens for different uses) is just an accessory. I could have sworn we've had this discussion before.
    In theory relative time travel is possible! Unlikely but possible!
    05-29-13 03:27 PM
    Why would I want a baby chicken and even if I did which I definitely don't, I know exactly where to find one. Up a chickens arse of course!
    Google to see where else you can put that chicken

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 03:39 PM

Posted via CB10
    Ah but you see you've still not told me what or who is a Google?
    05-29-13 03:41 PM
    Google is an all encompassing state of being..
    Oh..and they steal and sell your data according to a few misguided souls.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 04:49 PM
    Google is an all encompassing state of being..
    Oh..and they steal and sell your data according to a few misguided souls.
    Who said they steal and sell your data?
    05-29-13 04:55 PM
    Bbry has been terrible at predicting the future and forgetting the past. Nothing they say makes sense

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and antiRIM like this.
    05-29-13 05:18 PM
    Apparently, "a few misguided souls!"
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 05:21 PM
    I'm still trying to figure out whether it's a wine cellar or beet cellar.

Either scenario would explain your shenanigans.

I'm starting to wonder too....Is a cellar in England a basement? I thought they didn't have basements?.....I remember the coal hole....the place the coal man dumped the bags of coal....Geeze SOM you must look like a chimney sweep.......
    05-29-13 05:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's what the soldier said to the girl....
    05-29-13 05:25 PM
    Ahhhhh I'm not falling for that trick................You just did.
    05-29-13 05:27 PM
    Ahhhhh I'm not falling for that trick................You just did.
    Yep, I fell for it.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 05:32 PM
    You are an apologist. He said what he said. I am not saying he is wrong or he is right. Five years is a long time. But, he should stand by what he said.

Personally, I think he is wrong. I think that people are looking at tablets as replacements for pcs. I see this change under way in my own office.

Tablets are nothing but big phones but they are far more than an accessory for a phone.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 05:39 PM
    Apparently, "a few misguided souls!"
    More then a few. It's scary how many here have less then a clue abut stuff.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 06:22 PM
    Most BlackBerry fanboys. Start with their posts and move on from there. Fan boys should be banned for stupidity.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 06:24 PM
    I'm not interested in Google Glass or any such device.
    not yet your not give it 5 years
    05-29-13 06:26 PM
    Insult after insult! Where's the cat or the gooseberry when you need them?

I would like you to know good sir that primarily the cellar contains brandy, bourbon and port. However I am a multi functional, multinational, non biased ***** so I like to experience all things that are alcohol based. My cellar therefore also contains a variation of beers, wines, champagnes, liqueurs and some things you should never drink but they contain ethanol so I like to try them. I also dabble in making things of my own! Mmmmmmmm
    hey I'm here to....not fair
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-29-13 06:27 PM
    Most BlackBerry fanboys. Start with their posts and move on from there. Fan boys should be banned for stupidity.

Posted via CB10
    They don't steal data, all of our information is on their databases, we give them our data by using all their software. They don't sell your information, they sell you, they gather all your search habits, posts etc... and find products and ads that would fit your interests and push them to you.
    You can opt out of being tracked everywhere by Google, but you would have to agree to having a life long "Cookie" that states you don't wanna be tracked, pretty ridiculous.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    05-29-13 07:40 PM
    I'm starting to wonder too....Is a cellar in England a basement? I thought they didn't have basements?.....I remember the coal hole....the place the coal man dumped the bags of coal....Geeze SOM you must look like a chimney sweep.......
    Ok a basement is something them there crazy Americans have and live in for some reason. A cellar is a hole in the ground, usually below your house but not necessarily so, that is dedicated to the preservation of alcohol based products. Its primary function is to protect the alcohol from extreme or sudden variations of temperature and humidity that would be detrimental to the storage process.

Or put simply, a nice quiet place to go to relax and meditate on ones thoughts!
    05-30-13 07:55 AM
    Ok a basement is something them there crazy Americans have and live in for some reason. A cellar is a hole in the ground, usually below your house but not necessarily so, that is dedicated to the preservation of alcohol based products. Its primary function is to protect the alcohol from extreme or sudden variations of temperature and humidity that would be detrimental to the storage process.

Or put simply, a nice quiet place to go to relax and meditate on ones thoughts!
    And mushrooms, don't forget mushrooms.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-30-13 08:18 PM
    How in the world do you fit in the cellar, unless you're a gnome?

Anyway too many fanboys on here apologising for Mad Thor's mumblings and BBRY's total ineptness... that company still can't get the PB right, they can barely get the Z10 and Q10 to sell and now they're rambling about the future of mobile computing. Unbelievable.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-30-13 08:23 PM
    How in the world do you fit in the cellar, unless you're a gnome?

Anyway too many fanboys on here apologising for Mad Thor's mumblings and BBRY's total ineptness... that company still can't get the PB right, they can barely get the Z10 and Q10 to sell and now they're rambling about the future of mobile computing. Unbelievable.
    There were many who predicted that BlackBerry wouldn't even be here at all by now... company is still around though. Funny that, huh?

From the awesome virtual keyboard of my Z10
    05-30-13 11:02 PM
    The number of quips and snideries in this thread is approaching a googol.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 12:58 AM
    The number of quips and snideries in this thread is approaching a googol.
    Would you say it's approaching a gaggle of googols?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-31-13 07:45 AM
51 123