Just dug back out the Playbook we have, now be heard BB10 isn't coming to it, which is original reason I was going to hang onto it tbh, what should I do with it?

It's in great nick, boxed all original accessories etc, and a 64Gb version. I reckon I'll only get about 60-70 for it now, so I'm thinking I may as well just keep it for that amount.

It's a great little tablet tbh, but we (family), are all Apple now' with iPads and iPhones so it's a little lost! I'm just wondering what to do with it? Sell anyway for a low amount, or use it for something? Anyone any ideas?

Could use it suppose the rare trip away, although the kids take their iPad minis now so I just use one of theirs.

Thanks
    09-08-13 03:26 PM
    Just dug back out the Playbook we have, now be heard BB10 isn't coming to it, which is original reason I was going to hang onto it tbh, what should I do with it?

It's in great nick, boxed all original accessories etc, and a 64Gb version. I reckon I'll only get about 60-70 for it now, so I'm thinking I may as well just keep it for that amount.

It's a great little tablet tbh, but we (family), are all Apple now' with iPads and iPhones so it's a little lost! I'm just wondering what to do with it? Sell anyway for a low amount, or use it for something? Anyone any ideas?

Could use it suppose the rare trip away, although the kids take their iPad minis now so I just use one of theirs.

Thanks
    Donate it!! I'm sure some organization would greatly appreciate it.
    09-08-13 04:31 PM
    I have been looking at some of the online camera / security apps for the PlayBook. I figure mount if somewhere and broadcast if I want to keep an eye on the dog or something like that. Currently it's in a charger stand working as an alarm clock.

Not the most exotic ideas, but so far, that's all I have.
    09-08-13 04:51 PM
    I have been looking at some of the online camera / security apps for the PlayBook. I figure mount if somewhere and broadcast if I want to keep an eye on the dog or something like that. Currently it's in a charger stand working as an alarm clock.

Not the most exotic ideas, but so far, that's all I have.
    I have a IP camera! Alarm clock, wow fancy one at that

I was thinking maybe a music control, central hub or something for playing over speakers or something?
    09-08-13 04:53 PM
    I have a IP camera! Alarm clock, wow fancy one at that

I was thinking maybe a music control, central hub or something for playing over speakers or something?
    Then you should get a BlackBerry music gateway.
    So what should I do with my Playbook....-imgres.jpeg
    09-08-13 05:13 PM
    Donate it to ME....SMILE
    09-08-13 05:21 PM
    Donate it to ME....SMILE
    They do go cheap now, look in classifieds of other forums etc, 16Gb's are going for around 50 now. They are decent machines, great for music and video, which is probably where I'll look into

Then you should get a BlackBerry music gateway.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imgres.jpeg 
Views:	493 
Size:	4.1 KB 
ID:	199689
    I have a few Bluetooth speakers, so I can just connect direct I believe from the Playbook to any Bluetooth speakers?
    09-08-13 05:25 PM
    They do go cheap now, look in classifieds of other forums etc, 16Gb's are going for around 50 now. They are decent machines, great for music and video, which is probably where I'll look into

I have a few Bluetooth speakers, so I can just connect direct I believe from the Playbook to any Bluetooth speakers?
    You blue tooth this device to your playbook and connect it to your speakers or amp .
    http://ca.crackberry.com/blackberry-...y/A9A11438.htm
    09-08-13 05:57 PM

Thanks
    Load the latest leaked OS. Bask in the speed and lack of keyboard lag. Sideload the Android CrackBerry Forums app and use it as a dedicated CrackBerry forums reader.

tapped using Android Runtime CBForums from my PlayBook
    09-08-13 06:24 PM
    Load the latest leaked OS. Bask in the speed and lack of keyboard lag. Sideload the Android CrackBerry Forums app and use it as a dedicated CrackBerry forums reader.

I haven't kept up to date with any OS leaks etc, I was really disappointed, like many, when BB10 was announced it wasn't coming to Playbook, a massive mistake by BB in my opinion after promising it would. So what is the leak? BB10?
    09-08-13 06:32 PM
    After BBRY announced that BB10 wasn't coming, I sold both my PB's. Was better then having them sit around, getting maybe, 30 minutes of use here and there.
    If it's not getting used, why not sell it, make some coin, and allow someone else to use it.

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 4
    09-08-13 06:36 PM
    I haven't kept up to date with any OS leaks etc, I was really disappointed, like many, when BB10 was announced it wasn't coming to Playbook, a massive mistake by BB in my opinion after promising it would. So what is the leak? BB10?
    have a look at this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=9121814

09-08-13 07:26 PM
    Hook it to your tv's hdmi port and use it to store videos and/or music.
    09-08-13 07:38 PM
    I'd sell off the crappy Apple devices and use the PlayBook as my primary tablet if I were you.
    scrapmetal58 and FF22 like this.
    09-08-13 07:49 PM
    You can't use Skype on a BB Playbook.
    I've tried all the tricks side loading Android aps, and at the end of the end,
    you just have to smell the coffee and get and android device to access the aps.
    As much as I appreciate the build and performance of my Playbook, for me it's crippled and just gathering dust.
    08-11-14 12:04 AM

Yes, you should be able to.
    Also, the Music Gateway is for connecting to your Home Audio/Stereo system to pump your music stored on your praybook.

08-11-14 11:10 AM