Alright my new awesome case came in for my PB today. I have been afraid to take it out of the house without a decent case. So I ordered a Pelican 1055 Case it is made for 6-7" tablet/E readers. Dustproof,Watertight,Crushproof and a lifetime warranty!
    On the actual Pelican site they were like 80.00 however right now they are listed as coming soon? I ordered mine through amazon and got it for $42 with shipping. My only complaint is that I can feel the PB slide back and forth inside like it is a little too loose. I figure if I put it in the neoprene sleeve that came with the PB and then put it in the case it should be very snug.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    trigger1074 likes this.
    01-04-12 10:05 AM
    I have the PB Convertible case and I like it.
    rimdiculous and polgara59 like this.
    01-04-12 10:06 AM
    I have the PB Convertible case and I like it.
    Same here!

JP
    rimdiculous likes this.
    01-04-12 10:07 AM
    i-con convertible.
    rimdiculous and asherwiin like this.
    01-04-12 10:09 AM
    convert case and generic screen protector
    rimdiculous likes this.
    01-04-12 10:10 AM
    01-04-12 10:18 AM
    Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand
    rimdiculous likes this.
    01-04-12 10:22 AM
    I have the PB leather book case. Love it!
    rimdiculous likes this.
    01-04-12 10:27 AM
    Blurex Slim Leather Portfolio Case With 2 Tier Stand
    Same here...and I like it. Looks identical to the one linked by brockmoreno above.
    rimdiculous likes this.
    01-04-12 10:29 AM
    Same here...and I like it. Looks identical to the one linked by brockmoreno above.
    I am honored that your first post is in response to one of mine. Welcome to CB!!!

Edit: and then I see your join date of 2009...but still!
    Last edited by Lead_Express; 01-04-12 at 10:35 AM.
    rimdiculous likes this.
    01-04-12 10:33 AM
    I was actually given three for Christmas. I use the convertible case religiously and have only taken my PB out once to show its true size. I'm also the proud owner of both an unused (official BB) zip sleeve and an unused (official BB) soft shell case. I think I'll keep them for if/when the convertible finally gives out.
    rimdiculous likes this.
    01-04-12 10:47 AM
  12. onceyougoblackyounevergoback's Avatar
    convert case and generic screen protector
    I run the Blackberry Leather journal case, and love the look and feel of it.

I also bought a screen protector, but i would seem you need a degree in screen protector installation to get it on. Any tips?
    01-04-12 11:04 AM
    i-con carbon convertible since day one (June). Still as good as new and love it!
    01-04-12 11:09 AM
    Blackberry Leather Journal Case
    SGP Ultra Fine Mat screen protector

Incipio Silycrylic case just ordered.

Note to self: 1001 as of 12:10. 010412
    01-04-12 11:09 AM
    Does anyone know of a good case that closes over the screen, has a built in stand or a way for it to stand, and also comes in a colour other than black?
    01-04-12 11:21 AM
    i use the INCIPIO SILICRYLIC - gray/black, its what i needed for it. though i like to hold it bare i find myself too careful and constantly trying to keep it safe and clean. with this, the silicon adds a good grip to it while the acrylic gives it sturdiness. plus it comes with a stand, perfect for viewing videos. but of course i had to protect the screen, so i got me a generic anti glare screen protector from amazon for $2.

love the case, not too bulky and not too distracting either, many thinks the playbook comes this way until i tell them its a case, and they are even more surprise when they see how slim and perfect the playbook without the case.
    01-04-12 11:53 AM
    I've got two - the iCON Carbon case for when I need a really slim, trim case and won't be doing much data entry, and the HipStreet case with built-in Blue-tooth keyboard.

BTW, The HipStreet keyboard combo is excellent. The case does not impede on any required bezel swipes, and the keyboard is incredibly thin yet very usable, not too cramped for a small keyboard and the keys have a nice responsive touch. It is held on the case via magnets, so it easily detachs if you set up the convertible case as a stand to view the Playbook, but want the keyboard on your lap. Combined with my bluetooth mouse, it gives me a very portable complete replacement for my much heavier/clunkier notebook. Highly recommended!
    Last edited by asherwiin; 01-04-12 at 12:02 PM.
    01-04-12 11:55 AM
    I started off with the OEM slip case, then more recently got the OEM leather envelope (black for me, a purple one for my wife). I like using my PB naked!
    01-04-12 11:56 AM
    I started off with the OEM slip case, then more recently got the OEM leather envelope (black for me, a purple one for my wife). I like using my PB naked!
    Same here, I love using my pb naked, it is soo sexy. There is not another tablet on the market as sexy as the PB. It's own brother the Kindle Fire is not nearly as sexy.
    01-04-12 12:04 PM
    BlackBerry Leather Envelope Case and Hip Street Leather Executive Case plus the BlackBerry Neoprene Case (black) (provides excellent protection for the tablet when stored in the floor console behind the gear shift; blends in so as not to be noticeable especially to those outside the vehicle).
    01-04-12 01:04 PM
    I'm still rocking the neoprene slip case. There's something about naked BlackBerrys that I love. I dropped my playbook will camping with 4 of my best friends this summer. There' an 1/8 inch scratch on the bottom left part of the frame (next to the storage text). At first it annoyed me, but now everytime I see it, it reminds me of the awesome time I had with 4 of my best mates. I'm considering replicating it on my next playbook.
    01-04-12 01:24 PM
    BB Convertible Case -- love it's versatility, protection, and professional look.
    01-04-12 07:00 PM
    OEM Envelope when carrying the Playbook back and forth to work/home.

and

OEM Soft Shell case when actually at work or home.
    01-04-12 07:22 PM
    For looks I use the OEM Leather Journal case and for total protection I use the Otterbox which I use 75% of the time. I carry my PlayBook and other stuff in my Kenneth Cole medium leather mens messenger bag, it works for me
    01-04-12 07:29 PM
    I use the Incipio Featherlight case and carry it in a BB zipper sleeve. Its great for everyday use.
    01-04-12 08:53 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD