Is usb otg still not possible on the playbook?
    06-28-13 12:30 AM
    Unfortunately still no.
    06-28-13 12:44 AM
    Possible if u r a superuser/rootuser/admin.

All pub is after 2.0.1 had working otg driver but u need root to use them.
    06-28-13 02:49 AM
    Is it possible to use a PlayBook as an external hard drive (like a USB stick)? Not being technically minded I'd assume is it possible but I can't seem to get my PC to recognise it when it's plugged in (although I can connect via BlackBerry Link to backup etc). Help would be appreciated! Thanks
    09-15-13 04:27 AM
    Is it possible to use a PlayBook as an external hard drive (like a USB stick)? Not being technically minded I'd assume is it possible but I can't seem to get my PC to recognise it when it's plugged in (although I can connect via BlackBerry Link to backup etc). Help would be appreciated! Thanks
    It doesn't show up as a standard removable drive, it gets connected as a network drive through BB desktop software.
    PaulInLondon likes this.
    09-15-13 06:25 AM
    I would do anything for PBOS to get USB-OTG and Bluetooth file transfer support. Those two things would make it a great tablet to replace a laptop on long trips. Hey, BB10 was supposed to bring all these goodies to us but that's long gone.

Instead, now I have to use a pocket Wi-fi router to act as a bridge between my PB and phone because the PB is stupid enough not to understand Bluetooth
    09-15-13 11:10 AM
    I would do anything for PBOS to get USB-OTG and Bluetooth file transfer support. Those two things would make it a great tablet to replace a laptop on long trips. Hey, BB10 was supposed to bring all these goodies to us but that's long gone.

Instead, now I have to use a pocket Wi-fi router to act as a bridge between my PB and phone because the PB is stupid enough not to understand Bluetooth
    So many promises - so many broken promises!

Do the new bb10 phones have usb-otg?
    09-15-13 12:49 PM
    So many promises - so many broken promises!

Do the new bb10 phones have usb-otg?
    It's not listed for my Z10. But here's the thing, the phone that I've mainly replaced my Z10 with (my Nokia N8 that's just serving work phone duties, now), included USB OTG out of the box - in fact, in the box when you got it, was a pukka Nokia OTG cable for it (as well as a mni-HDMI-to-HDMI adapter, too).
    09-15-13 02:22 PM
    will there be an USB-OTG in the playbook?
    10-07-13 02:55 AM
    will there be an USB-OTG in the playbook?
    At this point in its life- very doubtful. If I'm correct BB still has not even enabled it on their bb10 phones (z30????)
    10-09-13 09:46 AM
60 123