anyone....?
    taz323 likes this.
    02-02-13 07:14 AM
    02-02-13 07:35 AM
    Stock doesn't trade on the weekend.. all eyes are on monday at this point, but after 2 straight days of free fall it started to climb back up a tiny bit yesterday. Some analyst are projecting 18 - 19.50 a share before too long.. Hopefully that holds true, as I'll regain what was lost on Wednesday and Make a nice little profit too.
    02-02-13 07:40 AM
    BlackBerry PlayBook stocks isn't doing too well. At least, that's what I assume you're talking about since this is in the PlayBook Tablet forum
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-02-13 09:28 AM
    Lost a small fortune on the stock this week, when the launch happened it nose dived as well as the 48 hours leading up to it, need strong sales and i might be able to get some of my money back
    02-02-13 01:58 PM
    BlackBerry PlayBook stocks isn't doing too well. At least, that's what I assume you're talking about since this is in the PlayBook Tablet forum
    There's no such thing as Playbook stock.. you either own stock in Blackberry, or you don't.

Lost a small fortune on the stock this week, when the launch happened it nose dived as well as the 48 hours leading up to it, need strong sales and i might be able to get some of my money back
    You haven't lost any money unless you sold your stock.. despite the dip in share price, you still own each unit. so as the stock rally's they will return to and surpass last weeks value. The key is just not to panic.. analysts are reporting much higher then expected sales in the UK so far.. time will tell.
    02-02-13 02:20 PM
    RIM, or now BlackBerry stock is doing what stock does, it's fluctuating. The reason is that now comes the real test, the consumers. I think the build is solid and the operating system is solid, but for some reason, the consumer have this insatiable appetite for apps. Not sure why people need 100 apps to make fart noises but it does seem that the population wants to watch movies only on their phone. Supply and demand. BlackBerry needs to give the customer what they want. "Stay your course BlackBerry"!
    3_M4N likes this.
    02-02-13 04:14 PM
    Lots of potential. Seems investors are still not sure how BlackBerry is going to replace service revenue and they aren't quite sold on the idea that device sales will make up for it. I'm bullish on it at these levels for a long term investment and I only regret not getting in while the price was still, below $USD. I'm curious to see how much QNX will generate in revenues for them in other industries and whether that will affect investor sentiment. I haven't really heard much on the topic of QNX from analysts at all.
    02-03-13 12:13 AM
    There's no such thing as Playbook stock.. you either own stock in Blackberry, or you don't.

You haven't lost any money unless you sold your stock.. despite the dip in share price, you still own each unit. so as the stock rally's they will return to and surpass last weeks value. The key is just not to panic.. analysts are reporting much higher then expected sales in the UK so far.. time will tell.
    I was referring to this thread about BBRY stock being in the playbook forums..

Hopefully you get it now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    02-03-13 09:56 AM