we were using windows mobile handhelds and today we all got new playbooks to replace our extremley slow and laggy windows devices. So much better!!, we already had bb phones so the pb was a perfect fit.
    02-07-12 08:21 PM
    By the way we have several offices in BC, AB, SK, MAN, and ONT.. so we arent a small company by any means.
    02-07-12 08:27 PM
    Sweet! Are they hiring?
    02-07-12 08:27 PM
    haha maybe, but not in my office
    02-07-12 08:29 PM
    Ya really, cuz I could use another!!

So, how do you like it?
    02-07-12 08:30 PM
    That's awesome!
    02-07-12 08:30 PM
    we were using windows mobile handhelds and today we all got new playbooks to replace our extremley slow and laggy windows devices. So much better!!, we already had bb phones so the pb was a perfect fit.
    Same here !!!

everyone in my section got one, except me... because I had already bought my own a month earlier !!!! I did however score a free convertible case though. Love it !!
    02-07-12 08:34 PM
    Ya really, cuz I could use another!!

So, how do you like it?
    well ive already had my 32gb for a couple weeks now and love it, but it will be for pleasure use only now, and the 16gb is for work.
    02-07-12 08:34 PM
    Excellent! I love seeing business realize the versatility of a PB. Good for your company. And believe me, you will find more uses for it the longer you use it. My company started with one, went to five, then seven, now two more are forthcoming. There are more businesses and companies integrating PBs every day, but the only time we'll hear about it is from employees or witnessing it and sharing it. And lets face it, the majority of PB owners and users are not on the CB forums.
    02-07-12 10:26 PM
    From what I have heard from the forums, PlayBook 2.0 will be making use of ActiveSync. I guess the IT guy figured now would be a good time to stock up and get ready to integrate things over from BES to ActiveSync, who knows.
    02-07-12 10:52 PM
  11. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Great news will get a whole lot better by February 17th .. Playbook 2.0 !!
    02-07-12 11:01 PM
    Man I only caught the first bit of the topic and thought it was going to say work decided to switch to iPhone or something, I was thinking uh crap not another one of these posts! This is good news though thanks for posting! I hope you guys enjoy them! Let us know how your workmates like them!
    02-07-12 11:02 PM
    i have a question... are "most" CB fans in Canada? Here in FL, it seems like iPhone/Pad is the way of most businesses... except my friends who work for banks. Am I wrong? Just curious...
    02-07-12 11:05 PM
    i have a question... are "most" CB fans in Canada? Here in FL, it seems like iPhone/Pad is the way of most businesses... except my friends who work for banks. Am I wrong? Just curious...
    I can't speak for others but I think it's pretty mixed here.. I see many different devices in businesses. Yeah a lot have blackberrys but it is getting less. For the general public way more iphones and androids! My friends are crazy apple cult fans! You speak about anything other than apple and they jump all over you
    02-07-12 11:15 PM
    From what I have heard from the forums, PlayBook 2.0 will be making use of ActiveSync. I guess the IT guy figured now would be a good time to stock up and get ready to integrate things over from BES to ActiveSync, who knows.
    Well yeah, they are as cheap as they are gonna get, and they had to buy a few hundred of them so it made sense to get them before OS2. I really like spreadsheet to go
    02-07-12 11:20 PM
    Man I only caught the first bit of the topic and thought it was going to say work decided to switch to iPhone or something, I was thinking uh crap not another one of these posts! This is good news though thanks for posting! I hope you guys enjoy them! Let us know how your workmates like them!
    There are a few iFans who gave the old "oh its blackberry, it sucks and its dated" But after playing around with them for a bit they were pleasantly surprised.
    02-07-12 11:22 PM
    Glad to see some enterprise adoption! Surely they must have sold close to a million of these things by now - what with all the sales etc. You can notice the increase in these forums too!
    02-08-12 12:02 AM
    My father won a pb in a draw at his office, but he left before they drew names he won but since he wasn't there they gave it to someone else
    02-08-12 12:36 AM
    I am just rolling out here now as well. I plan to purchase this week and hold them until the 2.0 update and release to our Remote sales team and executives. This will be a full roll out for Canada, USA, Mexico, South America, South Africa and China.
    02-08-12 08:38 AM
    I am just rolling out here now as well. I plan to purchase this week and hold them until the 2.0 update and release to our Remote sales team and executives. This will be a full roll out for Canada, USA, Mexico, South America, South Africa and China.
    how many are you buying?
    02-08-12 04:45 PM
    I'd love to know some details on exactly what you guys are deploying them for. What are you expecting the employees to be able to do, and what apps are you using?
    Cheers,
    02-08-12 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD