Well, folks, that's it.

If you've read some of my other posts you'll know I was disappointed with my PB, and asking for help here just got me attacked for "being a troll". I am sorry I am not a BB fan; I think the reason you have a forum is so you can discuss things like your user experiences, but this one isn't like that. If you're in any way negative, you just get shouted down, and no one answers your question, they just give you a load of abuse.

I have today taken my PB back and got a refund. It will be returned to RIM as faulty, no doubt, because of the flaky OS and inbuilt apps. This is a shame, because the hardware is pretty good.

I am not going to try and predict what will become of RIM and the PlayBook, but I have a good idea. If they fail then, ultimately, they only have themselves to blame (that's the way it is in a commercial environment). I hope they don't, and I hope BB10 is everything you wish it to be. It's too little too late for me, so as of now I'm out of it.

Regards

Jon_BB
    wagnerlucena, sagec and raymond like this.
    04-07-12 08:12 AM
    Bye bye.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using the CrackBerry Forums Application
    04-07-12 08:24 AM
    why is there a need to tell the world you are returning a product and buying something else?

just go. have fun with your ipad. enjoy the kool aid.
    04-07-12 08:44 AM
    Haters are gonna miss you

No, we won't.
    raymond likes this.
    04-07-12 08:46 AM
    Closing this before it gets out of hand.
    artie, Zwickliffe, brmrus and 11 others like this.
    04-07-12 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD