Picked one up in Pc World in the UK. Updated too 2.0

Questions - do android app push notifications work? and whats the point in the notification light when no apps have notifications on here. None on facebook and no twitter app.

I knew there was no email client before picking this up but boy its a pain.. roll on Feb 2012.

Thanks
    12-25-11 03:28 AM
    Android app push notification works..
    12-25-11 11:34 AM
    Picked one up in Pc World in the UK. Updated too 2.0

Questions - do android app push notifications work? and whats the point in the notification light when no apps have notifications on here. None on facebook and no twitter app.

I knew there was no email client before picking this up but boy its a pain.. roll on Feb 2012.

Thanks
    Are you aware that OS2 is currently a beta release meant only for developers.? If any feature not directly related to the Android player works it should be considered a coincidence. And considering that it is a beta release, even features related to Android player may be broken. Having said that, for a beta, the developers' release is quite functional. The bridge works flawlessly for me in all respects except that I am not getting notifications.
    12-25-11 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD