Just found this in the apps forum head over and have a look. Truly great I can take Mario wherever I go now.

It needs to be sideloaded atm but has been submitted for the app store

This is just what the PB needs
    03-26-12 07:45 PM
    OH MAN! That is awesome! I guess I'll have to think about buying a PlayBook! They already look awesome; but an SNES emulator... Oooh. And if they get a Game Boy (Pokemon games!) app, I would definitely go nuts over that.
    03-26-12 07:47 PM
    Welcome

Btw, here are a list of emulators for the playbook: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=705309
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    03-26-12 07:49 PM
    Thanks for posting that ody. New to the forums havn't figured out how to post links and such yet
    03-26-12 07:53 PM
    just installed this yesterday night!!!
    paul sastrokarijo likes this.
    03-26-12 08:55 PM
    OH MAN! That is awesome! I guess I'll have to think about buying a PlayBook! They already look awesome; but an SNES emulator... Oooh. And if they get a Game Boy (Pokemon games!) app, I would definitely go nuts over that.
    The GameBoy emulator for the PlayBook has been around for sometime! Follow the link posted by ody.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    03-26-12 09:26 PM
    The GameBoy emulator for the PlayBook has been around for sometime! Follow the link posted by ody.
    Thank you! I don't own a PlayBook, so I'm not as well-versed in it at the moment (unfortunately). But thank you for directing me to the link!
    03-26-12 10:23 PM
    WOW, Really fxxking awesome!!! I still have some SNES Roms in my old computer hard disk~ Thanks a lot man!
    03-04-13 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD