Hi guys. My PlayBook seems to have an odd issue with some videos. On some MP4 DVD rips I use the sound will make a pop/crackle sound when it gets loud in certain pitches. I thought it might be the speakers but headphones also relayed the little sound glitches as well.

Music player never does this.

Was watching a movie on Crackle.com this AM and heard the glitch as well. Anyone else run into this? Maybe the video player just needs an update.
    05-15-11 10:58 AM
    i concur. I too have this issue. I have come to believe that it might have something to do with 5.1 surround, perhaps? I don't recall having this issue with movies I changed to "stereo" in handbrake.. It was just a thought.. I haven't followed up with it..
    05-15-11 12:27 PM
    advertising websites is mostly use to public our product in international market. to get maximum profit and earn more than more money. In that time world is go far in technology so that maximum people know about internet, and its work. so that at this time all people who have business they public all kind of information about there product in websites. so that, that kind of website is a advertising websites which advertising or public information.
    Guide Find
    05-15-11 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD