@DIM_IZE

This post makes no sense... there are less ads on the new site. There is way less "bloat". The code is wayyy faster. We had some gremlins post launch that took a few hours to sort out, but everything should be lickity split yet. If you were on IE 8 and PlayBook post launch you would have suffered the most, but those bugs are now worked out. If you're having issues, please put them on the Bug Reporting thread. But overall should be really good. What you're reporting is the opposite of what we're hearing from almost everybody.
    03-09-13 06:42 AM
    Ok All, Told you we'd get things sorted. Thanks for the help in troubleshooting.

As mentioned, we'll continue to improve the site over the weeks and months ahead. The focus from our standpoint is on a kick a$$ user experience, so anywhere where we are not delivering that we'll be working on fixing it.

Thanks for the patience!
    sad_old_man, dphjeff, redk and 1 others like this.
    03-09-13 06:44 AM
    Ok All, Told you we'd get things sorted. Thanks for the help in troubleshooting.

As mentioned, we'll continue to improve the site over the weeks and months ahead. The focus from our standpoint is on a kick a$$ user experience, so anywhere where we are not delivering that we'll be working on fixing it.

Thanks for the patience!
    It's would be impossible to ask for more than your team provided Kevin. All companies suffer problems, what sets the good ones from the bad ones is how they respond to those problems and your team responded perfectly in every way. I can't speak for other forum members but from my point of view although bitterly disappointed at the sudden slowness of the site, once your team were made aware of the problem I was never in doubt at any time that everything possible was being done to resolve the issue. I also felt that your team actually did care about the fact that we were suffering problems.

For what it matters to you Kevin coming from me, thank you and the members of your staff for the way they dealt with this problem. It was almost worth suffering the problem in the first place to witness how you and your team responded. (joke, please don't do it again) but I think you get the gist.
    03-09-13 07:07 AM
    Thanks for the quick fix CB team. The forum's are flying on my playbook.

Now about that font......
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    03-09-13 07:15 AM
    Only thing is the main sites page is not full page when it loads on playbook its just the Centre page look, sure you can zoom in, but then u lose the login box and sign up box.

Forums and rest of pages so far load full screen which is how the main should be.

Posted via CB10, BB10, Z10
    03-09-13 07:52 AM
    On t.crackberry.com we intentially left some margin on the side of the site so you can easily scroll down the page without accidentally tapping on anything. That was a request from users that we figured we would try out. Overall, you really don't lose much in terms of content viewing, but makes it easy and fast to swipe through. Something we can play with and continue to tweak.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-09-13 08:01 AM
    Much better, both on the t.crackberry site and the full site on PlayBook. Page loads, posting, scrolling and hiding feeds are all working flawlessly, the pages are usable even when the blue load bar is at 90%.

*golf clap from the gallery*
    03-09-13 08:34 AM
    I just love that signature of yours!!!!!!
    03-09-13 08:47 AM
    On t.crackberry.com we intentially left some margin on the side of the site so you can easily scroll down the page without accidentally tapping on anything. That was a request from users that we figured we would try out. Overall, you really don't lose much in terms of content viewing, but makes it easy and fast to swipe through. Something we can play with and continue to tweak.
    Thks Kevin I appreciate your response and look forward to any new tweaks.

The new sites is wonderful by the way.

I love cb10 app on z10, hope there is new one for playbook soon as I don't like the interface of the one now on it, it fast and convenient, but ugly is all.

Can we some how have a new one similar to the z10 app soon?

Thks

Xamdam
    03-09-13 09:41 AM
    T. BlackBerry is flying now on the playbook. Hopefully when code is slowly added back in things will still rock.

Thanks Kevin and Crew
    sok2507 likes this.
    03-09-13 10:38 AM
    Much better. For a while there I was getting the shakes.
    03-09-13 11:07 AM
    Thanks team for your hard work.
    This Site now on my pb is the fastest ever.
    03-09-13 12:27 PM
    Wow team, Thanks a milli! Things are back to normal!
    03-09-13 12:39 PM
    Thank you very much for getting this site fixed. Crackberry has never run so fast on my PlayBook.

I really appreciate the time the team took to get the problems addressed.
    03-09-13 02:01 PM
    Wow, Kevin and team, since I last checked this morning and now late evening its like a site transformed! Thanks

Could be a little goldmine of data for BB to make some quick tweaks to the javascript engine on PB?
    03-09-13 05:16 PM
    Nothing really to do with the engine. Just years of sloppy code.
    03-09-13 07:16 PM
    You guys are amazeballs!! Thank you!!
    03-09-13 07:44 PM
    What a difference 24 hours makes...it is now super fast, what a pleasure! I honestly do not like the font but I love the speed! Super duper thanks to Kevin and team for a job well done!
    03-09-13 08:40 PM
    Rocks now
    Guys
    Cracklen likes this.
    03-10-13 08:23 PM
    So I know that I said that I was going to stay away for a week but I just couldn't. I'm on the t. site and it seems to be working very well. I tried to test the regular site but when I typed in crackberry.com it went go the t page. Not a big deal but curious about it. Posting is much better and faster now as well.
    03-10-13 10:04 PM
    Tried it today on my pb, works wicked fast! Thanks for the fix guys!
    03-11-13 01:31 AM
    @mrballs At the bottom of page on t.crackberry.com you'll find links that will take you back (and set your preference) to the desktop view.

~Steph
    mrbails likes this.
    03-11-13 02:17 PM
    Anyone experienced browser crashing on crackberry main page? Happen to me twice today. Perhaps the tech still tweaking the Site?
    03-11-13 02:20 PM
    Anyone experienced browser crashing on crackberry main page? Happen to me twice today. Perhaps the tech still tweaking the Site?
    No tbh its all good. Great even
    03-11-13 05:56 PM
    Thks Kevin I appreciate your response and look forward to any new tweaks.

The new sites is wonderful by the way.

I love cb10 app on z10, hope there is new one for playbook soon as I don't like the interface of the one now on it, it fast and convenient, but ugly is all.

Can we some how have a new one similar to the z10 app soon?

Thks

Xamdam
    As soon as BB10 comes out for PlayBook we will release an optimized version of CB10.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 06:57 PM
195 ... 5678